cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Palin

Why does the ex-Gov. of Alaska need to beg for money to pay for the lawyers who defended her in her various problems?  She is making millions on her book that rests on the mantle of all you good RWLs and tea party folks.  She screws up and now wants the people to pay for it.  

19 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Palin

I agree completely bart.  Curious if you agree as well when I change a few words around your original question?

"Why does the ex-Gov. of Arkansas and past POTUS need to beg for money to pay for the lawyers who defended him in his various problems?  He is making millions on his book and speeches."

Maybe we need Congress to set up slush fund to help pay legal fees for politicians who feel they have been the target of a vast right or left wing conspiracy?  It is simply not right to expect these poor people to pay for their legal fees with their own money raised through long hours at campaign rallies or given by various PAC's and corporations.  They simply came to Washington to serve the people and inncocently got caught up in some kind of political vendetta.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Dag, you hit the nail on the head. Bart is close but missed it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I think the bigger question is why did all the Left Wing Loon's try to make up false charges that she would have to spend all that money to defend herself!

If she was guilty of anything something would have came out by now. Your party's attacks since the elections have made the Governor what she is today.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

why not ask slick willie he did the same over a blow job

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your party's attacks since the elections have made the Governor what she is today.

No,  it wasn't "your party's attacks" made her. The Republican News Network, aka, Fox "news".  Along with the three stooges, aka, Limbaugh, Beck and Hannity, are what have made her, that and the fact that the GOP are desperately, devoid of any talented stand-out, stand-up politicians.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

"A wiseman, changes his mind, a fool never "
I have been watching both sides on MSNBC and Fox.  As your quote from above states I think I was open to change my mind, I don't think you ever will.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If you have been watching, both, you are a fool if you still believe the lies of the Republican News Network, aka, Fox "news". As long as you don't think your a fool, read this:http://mediamatters.org/

If after reading this you still believe there's no difference, then you are a fool.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It looks like your only concern at this point is the oil boondoggle. Everyone on the left is against big oil as they call big this big that, if it is big it has to be bad. I just do not understand that sort of reasoning as most of the same people drive gas guzzlers travel all over hell on vacations burning fuel and consuming the very things they are against. Like I said where is the reasoning behind these thoughts.

I still believe I am more open minded than those on the left who claim to be.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I don't know why she is doing it, nor Bill Clinton but as sure as sh-t, you obviously don't know either according to you typical hate democrat filled answer.  YOu are one big gosoon, Mollie.  You have nothing and the little posts are backed by nothing.  You are late for school.