cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Par for the course

Two officers shot in Ferguson and secret service drive drunk, crash and try to cover it up. Hope and change baby.
10 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Par for the course

wanna venture a guess as to where those secret service agents came from, not racially, but from what culture? Those boys in the hood really know how to party on the government dime. 

there is a tipping point to everything and I would guess we passed that already in November of 2014 and 2016 is going to show the real direction of this country.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/11/politics/drunk-secret-service-agents-white-house/index.html

Even the freaking whacked out "homers" will finally throw up their hands and concede.

Maybe the days of WASP males running the show were not all that bad.

Senior Contributor

The boys in the hood think they have special privileges, I'd send them to Ferguson.  Soon there will be no police force in Ferguson.....what happens then?   This is all just he new normal, get used to it.

Honored Advisor

One would think that those in the secret service would be beyond reproach, they would be "on duty" all the time and never be incapacitated or vulnerable.  I mean really, if someone has the honor of protecting the white house, don`t they have enough character to leave the booze and whores alone for that stint?  Or are we really scarping the bottom of the barrel and this is the "best and brightest"?

Honored Advisor

This is how backassward thinking in this country has gotten, 67% of Ferguson is Black..93% of arrests are Black subjects.  The media is spinning this.."Oh what`s wrong here???? If there`s 67% blacks in a town, then 67% of the arrests should also be Black" .   Instead of asking themselves what the hell is wrong, why is there so much crime in the Black community that they garner 93% of arrests?    The problem will NEVER be fixed with their politically correct line of non-thinking.

The blockhead Schurrbart "doesn`t see race in crime" well apparently everyone ELSE does.

Senior Contributor

If law enforcement is the problem they should just pull out and let the majority in Ferguson police themselves....what would happen then?

Senior Contributor

Deere. No one is disputing those figures but to put them out there by the white driven press is racism itself. You leap to their approval by quoting but don't want to be seen to participating in it. Do you practice your hypocrisy all the time or just let it out occasionally?
Senior Advisor

@HortonGordelson wrote:

If law enforcement is the problem they should just pull out and let the majority in Ferguson police themselves....what would happen then?

Agreed. Let them have their anarchy.

Senior Contributor

Brilliant. I remind you of the origins of racism in your country, as u r well aware. Am I to assume that ending the inherited racism is never going to happen so the best scenario would be to let the tail go with hide????

Are you feeling sympathetic towards your fellow man? If you are it hasn't been recorded in history to this date. What does your bible say about hating blacks? Is that black kid still dating your daughter? I thought not after the bollocking you would have given him.
Veteran Advisor

Maybe those agents should be made into eunuchs so that they can concentrate on using their head, instead of their "little head". Get a scalpel and cut it all off.