cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Parler no fun

Can’t hold a candle to SF Ag Forum.....”nobody there with an opposing viewpoint to argue with”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wx8gj5/even-qanon-is-abandoning-parler-the-far-rights-answer-to-twit...

21 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Parler no fun

(Parler no fun)

BruceQ, for a TPM & CNN guy, err person, you sure are fixated with parler.

bruce MN
Advisor

Again, I don’t do CNN.  Am a TPM subscriber and have been for a number of years

But as I have been my entire life, simply trying to expand my horizons. Smiley Happy

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Reminds me of the hoopla over Milligan’s no holds bar chat room. Then he started throwing off the liberals and everyone left as there was no one to argue with 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(Parler no fun)

BruceQ, for a TPM & CNN guy, err person, you sure are fixated with parler.

Sure is funny isn't it?  Almost as funny as their fixation on the q thing.  When they are making themselves look like idiots it's best not to intercede.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Soon enough, the fun and games will turn to operational platforms, along with pirate shortwave radio stations broadcasting uncensored information useful for survival. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It`s kind of funny, I haven`t been on Parler  to even look around yet.   I assume one would google "Parler" and there would be something to click on to get you there. I`m not sure what the "Q" hoopla is about, I think it`s some in a Guy Fawkes mask that exposes democrats and pedo pizza joints...I don`t actually know, only what liberals on here tell me it is. 

I don`t post on Twitter, but go there and read local posters farm gossip and some of the marketing gurus like Angie Setzer. Posters have memes and you click on threads and it turns into a rabbit hole. The political aspect of twitter doesn`t appeal to me, which is probably strange as everyone else is gaga about it.

I like to basically start my day with telling liberals at 5:30am to go fück themselves if they want to take my guns and freedom and then go out and earn some money the rest of the day.  I would so much rather talk about farming than politics, but politics has crept into everything these days and ruined it.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Hey BA,

Jeffrey Toobin, the liberal CNN "analyst" takes your morning advice way too literally, but that is a different story.

Jeffrey Toobin will 'probably' return to CNN after masturbation scandal dies down, insiders say | Fo...

Have you ever seen such a disgusting bunch as the communists ganged together in America now, calling themselves the Democratic party?

I would love to be able to get a time machine, go back to Reagan and the 80's, Rambo, Rocky 1-Infinity, Whiskey Wade Wilson chasing the local blonde girls from my hometown at the Albatross bar in Mankato, evenings pounding softballs and making "memories", etc. but politics have "trumped" all of the mundane things in life we used to enjoy.

Farming is my love and passion, and I will defend my livelihood with my life if it comes to that but will first ship my wife and young children to a safer place in the USA. I hope that jojo and the hoho are not going to try to usher in South Africa type "reforms" like they have alluded to, but who knows what their crooked handlers are up to.

Trump was our last, best hope, and when his ship goes down, say goodbye to ever casting a meaningful vote again.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Hey BA,

Jeffrey Toobin, the liberal CNN "analyst" takes your morning advice way too literally, but that is a different story.

Jeffrey Toobin will 'probably' return to CNN after masturbation scandal dies down, insiders say | Fo...

Have you ever seen such a disgusting bunch as the communists ganged together in America now, calling themselves the Democratic party?

I would love to be able to get a time machine, go back to Reagan and the 80's, Rambo, Rocky 1-Infinity, Whiskey Wade Wilson chasing the local blonde girls from my hometown at the Albatross bar in Mankato, evenings pounding softballs and making "memories", etc. but politics have "trumped" all of the mundane things in life we used to enjoy.

Farming is my love and passion, and I will defend my livelihood with my life if it comes to that but will first ship my wife and young children to a safer place in the USA. I hope that jojo and the hoho are not going to try to usher in South Africa type "reforms" like they have alluded to, but who knows what their crooked handlers are up to.

Trump was our last, best hope, and when his ship goes down, say goodbye to ever casting a meaningful vote again.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/srCAp8R0kiTf/?fbclid=IwAR1-ck3Rnl5LpE165NfUVdGcRw9j9JL9bC81mRXtcT1Uke...

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(It`s kind of funny, I haven`t been on Parler  to even look around yet.   I assume one would google "Parler" and there would be something to click on to get you there. I`m not sure what the "Q" hoopla is about, I think it`s some in a Guy Fawkes mask that exposes democrats and pedo pizza joints...I don`t actually know, only what liberals on here tell me it is.) 

I'm in the same boat except I put very little stock in anything that the liberals / wingers on this site say.  I do find it a little humorous that Q & parler bugs and threatens them so much but anteefer & twitter are beloved by the wingers.

Now, what I think of every time I hear Q - is the Golden Q in Hays, KS - a great old and current hangout to eat, drink & play pool.  I don't get there much but if you or a friend need a part in Hays or are visiting the college kid on a slow day, you better call - just drop them or us off at the Q.