cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Frog in your pocket?

Once again that composting question comes up.

Nothing changes if everybody doesn’t have access to everything, short of real time incitement to commit heinous crimes. The shouting “Fire!” In a crowded theater thing.

That’s what created these actions. Not some ideology driven motive.

Large numbers of U.S. companies, corporations and institutions have, or are in the process of pulling their financial/donation support of a certain set of politicians and elected officials.

Is that censorship, or conservative treasured free enterprise based freedom?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Except that doesn't apply when it comes to baking cakes or who has to pay to suck an innocent unborn child out of the womb. Hypocrat.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Rush and Glenn Beck have very high ratings, radio stations have to run them from a revenue standpoint if nothing else.  Conservative love talk radio, there are plenty of My Pillow, Old Henry Rifles, Black Rifle Coffee companies that know 80 million Rush Limbaugh listeners will support their products$$$  

Alex Baldwin Al Franken Tom Daschel flopped with their Air America radio attempt to counter Rush.  Liberals listen more to their damned rap noise and NPR podcast or whatever the hell keeps them in their ignorance. 

CNN has low ratings and their propaganda is on corporate life support that don`t equate an audience and advertising dollars ...in most cases a Rothschild Soros money laundry scheme, where ideology trumps profits.

bruce MN
Advisor

You missed what I said almost as badly as you did what TR said, as rick pointed out.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Too late. Parler is dark. Brought about by the authoritarian left. The Constitution bleeds. Be proud of your vote counters.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I would like to hear what exactly Trump said that allegedly incited the riot, if I`m missing something, I`d love to hear it.  The Sunday shows didn`t focus on what was actually said but make this leap of "Trump says without proof [sic} that he was cheated and HIS supporters stormed the Capitol because of THAT" ...I`m not a lawyer, but if that is their basis, I don`t know it that would rise to the level of inciting a riot.  

That`s not to say in enough of congress they won`t knee jerk vote to impeach him.  But in an actual court of law, what i`ve heard so far, Trump did not incite a riot or encourage the setting of the theater on fire.  Oh if Biden was in this hot seat, of course I`d argue to impeach the motherf*cker. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Parler to go dark

(most notably “the business of America is business” and all of that no regulations free enterprise stuff are saying that a company that has put billions into developing a complex system doesn’t have the right to do as they wish)

If social media company's can do what they want since they are a private company, then every single privately owned business should have the right to do as they wish and be open right now if they so choose.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Parler to go dark

Uh oh. Now hypocrat ricky is going to send the black vans with the guys holding the black hoods to load you up and send you off to be water boarded and placed into a re-education camp. What you just said is now called sedition and inciting a riot.