cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Party needs a new name

The Republicans might believe in keeping the Republic intact, but there certainly is nothing democratic about the Democrat party.

Embarrassing stuff, and needs a verifiable audit. Every vote should be tabulated and traceable back to a legitimate voter. Why is that controversial?

Democrats...why do you hate honesty so much?

26 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Party needs a new name

I hate to say it, but enough people have been legitimately brainwashed that the Democrats probably could win an election without resorting to cheating.   They`ve demonized Trump to the point where it`s a warped "patriotic duty" to turn a blind eye to fraud in order to remove "hitler" from office. ...."it`s for our own good!".

One can now see why the Bible considers contemplating murder as bad of a sin as actually committing murder.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You have ZERO credibility here BA.   Where’s the fraud?   Where is it?   Trump has tried to prove fraud for four years.....nothing.   Quit the lies.   Trump lost.   And your credibility in backing the liar, is gone.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

And the party that needs the new name, is the lying party of Trump.   There is no Republican Party left.   It’s just the lying Party of Trump.....and it will take a long time to recoup your losses from those that backed the bass tard.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: rsbs, one who needs a new name is "you".

"Every vote needs "needs to be tabulated and traceable back to a legitimate voter", you're implying that this isn't already the case but if the past three weeks have shown us anything, it has shown us that is exactly the case.  Trump's lawyers, including your famous "Rudy" have failed to show any fraud, to say nothing of widespread fraud. 

You and all the rest of your trump wackos can't keep shouting fraud without showing at least some shred of  proof.

Maybe, your new screen name should be "crackpot".

Highlighted
Advisor

BA, lots of good news to share as you analyze what is going on locally, and across the USA. Here in MN, two prominent Democrat state senators just quit the Democrat party, and this makes the Republican majority State Senate even more powerful and is a harbinger of what is going on in this state.

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2020/11/18/former-minnesota-democratic-leader-quits-party/

90 to 95 percent of the state does not support the central MSP dictatorship, fueled by crooked minority voting in two counties. Governor Snow, I mean Kim Jung Walz, is not popular at all outside of his little enclave and probably has to travel with body guards as he has bankrupted scores of small business owners.

Sales of Monopoly board games are through the roof as Americans reject communistic values with their preferences, just like at the polls.

Democrats can't get elected without cheating.

I hope the fraud of a President, Joe Snow and his Hoe Hoe, pick Amy Klobuchar so we get that worthless piece of crapola out of MN politics too.

May her days be numbered and may someone qualified to lead take her place.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yada, Yada.  Yada.   And Lewis was going to win, and Trump was going to turn Minnesota red.   Yada.   Yada.   Yada.   We’ve heard it all before.   Time to get some new lines.   The old lines still have the stench of Trump connected to them. 

I want to know who really won Iowa.   With someone like the Milligan Brothers and BA, that seem to have a vested interest somehow in Republicans winning, it seems to me that Iowa is probably ripe with fraud.   I would start there, if you really want to find someone “cooking the books”.

Jen

Highlighted
Advisor

well, it is a positive sign that you too are questioning the veracity of the elections.

Voter ID, and the ability to trace a vote back to a LEGAL voter.

The time has come.....good to have agreement finally.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

No - no agreement.   I don’t know where or how you voted - I know that to vote here in Minnesota, I had to show my driver’s license, or some other credible id, and that was after I was already registered to vote.

There is no fraud.   It only lurks in the minds of the cult, who can’t bear the weight of the 400 pound man that lost the election.   Now, go find yourself a unicorn.....I’m sure it will be easier, than the “Fraud” BS you guys Lee looking fir, and can’t find.   Sooner or later, it’s like the WMD’s in Iraq - there is none.

Jen

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, I look at Cousin Jim Hagedorn`s tight win 3% just too close.  Hagedorn signs all over, but that damned Mankato and Rochester full of retard voters ..and a few in Cannon Falls (maybe they ain`t in Hagedorn`s district).   Mankato looks like a 3rd world Middle Eastern country these days.  Going to Bonanza up there in the good old days it was full of bib overall farmers, today women dressed in black wearing a Hib Jabs with a half dozen little unruly future terrorists afoot.....all Jobiden voters.  A win`s a win, but thank goodness for you guys that Commie Feehan didn`t get in....but he`ll try again until he makes it with Tom Steyer`s money.