cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Party needs a new name

BA, in all fairness, the dog feeder...I mean Dan Feehan, got the $350,000 payment to run two years ago and NOT this campaign cycle according to the chief MN doofus part of the twins.

so There!

lol.....what an idiot!

Highlighted
Advisor

Other than the fact that is in place now, I’d fully agree to paper ballots hand countand counted 

I don’t know if levers and push buttons are used anywhere anymore.

I’ve voted in 2 different townships and one city in my span of voting over 50 some years and have never once done anything other than take a pencil or pen to a piece of paper.

What reforms do you suggest? I’d favor taking the elections off of Uesday, making Friday a national election holiday and run it for 3 days through the weekend. With with early voting allowed once the slate is set but cut off at some point so that all mail, absentee and early votes could be counted by the end of day one, if not before the polls open.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Many countries run very simple. clean elections- many under systems that the US helped set up.

Ours is only made difficult by intent. Cui Bono, you ask?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

The Republicans might believe in keeping the Republic intact, but there certainly is nothing democratic about the Democrat party.

Embarrassing stuff, and needs a verifiable audit. Every vote should be tabulated and traceable back to a legitimate voter. Why is that controversial?

Democrats...why do you hate honesty so much?

If you remember red, they declared war when Trump was elected.  It was said here that in war anything goes.  So when they lie, it's because they view it as deceipt with a goal.    When someone tells you they are at war with you, guess you should believe them. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The ONLY reason

The ONLY reason they believe there was fraud, without proof, is that Trump told them there was fraud and he even started it before the election. He even claimed it when he won four years ago. You would think people would think for themselves and demand proof of fraud.

If they want proof of election fraud, here's some: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/11/19/gop-canvassers-attempt-rescind-vote...

"On Tuesday night, Trump contacted Palmer and Hartmann after the revised vote to express his gratitude, the Associated Press reported Thursday, citing an unnamed source. The two Republican canvassers signed the affidavits on Wednesday." Here we have a POTUS getting directly involved in an attempt to make fraud.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Here's a Good Compilation of Trump Allegations

https://apnews.com/article/trump-allies-try-overturn-biden-victory-29da6aac9cc41e47f3095855e7af7031

Read them and start shaking your head! Trump is a Kamikaze pilot and folks are begging to jump on board.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The ONLY reason

The ONLY reason they believe there was fraud, without proof, is that Trump told them there was fraud

As always when people are raised to just believe in things instead of seeking evidence and proof before falling for the story they allow themselves to be led blindly into ignorance rather than look for the truth with proof behind it.

That is the reason that brainwashing of kids should not be allowed but rather teach them to look for evidence and proof before accepting any stories from people INCLUDING so called leaders 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(That is the reason that brainwashing of kids should not be allowed but rather teach them to look for evidence and proof before accepting any stories from people INCLUDING so called leaders) 

Well, good to hear that you are opposed to all of those winger liberal indoctrination institutions of higher learning.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We don't know if there was fraud or not. The evidence has yet to be presented to a court of law. All we have are allegations and denials.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Democrats can't get elected without cheating.