cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Don't believe CNN, how about azcentral,


@rickgthf wrote:

From : https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/legislature/2021/05/18/arizona-audit-senate-meeting-ma...

The county uses a multi-layered storage system to store its data. Cotton said the county didn't provide an explanation of how that system was structured, making it hard for the auditors to know what settings and configurations to use to make a copy of the county's databases, and to search the databases.

After making the copy, the Senate's contractors saw the missing directory and assumed that it was deleted. It appears the contractors might have just looked in the wrong place.

  Why don't you just admit, they don't know what they're doing.

 


Listen to the hearing dip*****, it was a standard raid configuration.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Oh Sam, don't be ridiculous.

  Oh Sam, don't be ridiculous, are you referring to the hearing where Senate President Fann questioned the "Ninjas"?  If so, please refer to the moment when he said, "I have the information I need."   That was all he said & he said it twice and he didn't say anything about having to recover it from deletion.  That was his de facto admission that his original claim about "wiped files" was bogus. 

  The Arizona Senate Republicans got railroaded into this by some bat***** crazy republicans and they now understand that they are about to look completely ridiculous and they're beginning to do damage control but it's too late.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh Sam, don't be ridiculous.

I posted the video several times.  You're just flat out lying.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh Sam, don't be ridiculous.

At 7:48. P,o,s

 

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh Sam, don't be ridiculous.

And just like that, Rickety could no longer see this thread....  πŸ˜‚

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Some of us, ...

   Some of us have other things to do besides sit in his mother's basement and spit out lies night  & day, as Sam does.  Did they find any bamboo fibers yet?  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Some of us, ...


@rickgthf wrote:

   Some of us have other things to do besides sit in his mother's basement and spit out lies night  & day, as Sam does.  Did they find any bamboo fibers yet?  


So you just had your nose rubbed in the pile you left and your comment is someone else is lying?

Maybe you should be wondering why CNN lied to you.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: Some of us, ...


@sam1wiseone wrote:

@rickgthf wrote:

   Some of us have other things to do besides sit in his mother's basement and spit out lies night  & day, as Sam does.  Did they find any bamboo fibers yet?  


So you just had your nose rubbed in the pile you left and your comment is someone else is lying?

Maybe you should be wondering why CNN lied to you.


Have you noticed the abscess of numerous Democrats after the fake "Biden" administration started?

Those are the real Democrats that were duped, but realize something is amiss.  

This fool knows CNN lied and looks for false arguments to support their lies.  Can't have a communist party without the ground game.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Some of us, ...


@IH3719492 wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@rickgthf wrote:

   Some of us have other things to do besides sit in his mother's basement and spit out lies night  & day, as Sam does.  Did they find any bamboo fibers yet?  


So you just had your nose rubbed in the pile you left and your comment is someone else is lying?

Maybe you should be wondering why CNN lied to you.


Have you noticed the abscess of numerous Democrats after the fake "Biden" administration started?

Those are the real Democrats that were duped, but realize something is amiss.  

This fool knows CNN lied and looks for false arguments to support their lies.  Can't have a communist party without the ground game.  


Yeah, it's pretty amazing that you can give irrefutable proof, not something that leaves room for interpretation, but irrefutable and it's still denied.