Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Pass words no longer needed

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m still alive Millie.   Imagine that.   I’ll keep reporting in on my impending death from my CV19 vaccine.   

Who the hell cares what you have to say Millie?   You, BA, and Sammy are the biggest liars on this site.    None of you have any credibility.    There is no reason to listen to what you have to say, and your wasting your time here.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I’m still alive Millie.   Imagine that.   I’ll keep reporting in on my impending death from my CV19 vaccine.   

Who the hell cares what you have to say Millie?   You, BA, and Sammy are the biggest liars on this site.    None of you have any credibility.    There is no reason to listen to what you have to say, and your wasting your time here.

Jen

Says the professional liar. 👹

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

How would she know what is a lie  when she says she won't read anything she disagrees with.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’ve seen what Republicans have had to say since Trump was the so called president.   Yeah - do nuttin’ - that was you’re great so called leader.   He played a lot of golf though.....and went through a lot of orange makeup.

Republicans now fill their days tripping over each other, seeing who can come up with the latest lie to bring to America.    What lie can I come up with today, that I can own a Democrat with?    What conspiracy can I bring forward, that I can still get America to believe in?    That’s today’s Republican Party.    And they’ve all jumped into the deplorable basket together.....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Republicans have no interest, in ever “fixing” things.   Their only interest, is how am I going to make my base angry enough, that they will vote for me again.

All the “Great” plans Trump had.   Where were they - where are they?   All BS.   It’s all that Republicans are about.   I don’t need to read your sh-t anymore - I can smell it to know what your post contains.

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

If the county board didn't have passwords, who wiped them?

And secondly, did they use a cloth?

😂😂😂

Most importantly, very few things are actually deleted for forever.  And that is actually why these people are sweating bullets.  They got a recent glimpse of that.  

The county had an emergency meeting after that was revealed.  

This is just beginning.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, yeah, yeah.   We’ve heard all your BS for months.    And what you actually have - the same as always.....nothing.

Jen

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Logs wiped clean", what the F*** you talking about?

I don't know how they do it in Georgia or Arizona but here, when you vote in the first thing they do is find your name in the voter roll, then you sign adjacent to a facsimile of your signature, the cleck verifies your signature and your current address, and you're given a number corresponding to your vote that day.  I always write down that number.  In the old days when we used mechanical voting machines, your could demand to see the paper tape and verify your vote.

What I didn't like about that system is, it was possible for someone with access to the voter rolls & paper tape, to figure out how someone voted after the fact but it wouldn't be that easy, not for any large number of voters that is.

Today there's a number on the ballot paper, if you think the tally is wrong, demand to see the ballot.  Likewise, with absentee ballots, there's a number on it as well which I wrote down before I mailed it.

If I want to check my ballot I can but it's not tied to any place in line.

But that's not the real issue here, the real issue is the republicans want to continue to claim fraud but they're too lazy to do the work to prove it.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Proof the election's been stolen"?

Oh please, you had six months to find the evidence but you couldn't be bothered, who's fault is that?