cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: Paycheck Protection

Got to remember bart ,guys  red ,ba, and  this guy have nothing to worry about as long as taxpayers pay tyaxes they will have all the protection they need 

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: You are simply amazing Bart.

Guess the postal unions have it better than these.  I do belong to one union that has payroll deduction but I don't think the govt collects it and sends it to them.  Have you ever had something paid that way?  My credit UNION deducts my car payment directly out of my account.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yes, but don't you see.  I don't contribute to the tax base.  I only take.  I wish someone would convince my accountant of that!

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Sure beats writing checks!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Wow! I'm amazed! I am I the only one who joined the 21st Century? I have everything payed by electronic deduction. Both electric bills, AZ/MI. ph. bills, car payment, internet provider, DirecTV, credit cards, all the insurance. You guys make me feel,,,, modern!! LOL!! I just hate writing checks, I check my bank accout twice a day, something writing checks I didn't do. I like being able to log-on to the Bank and know precisely how much, I don't have in the bank! LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

He's got the concept of Guardians Of the Privileged down pat, cheat, lie, and screw his/the customers,(American people) at all cost. Don't you Craig?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I would say that written permission is an agreement to the terms whther you like them or not. The only reason that wisconsin is refusing to make dues collections for the unions is that they wish to make union collection as difficult as possible.

M<ore BS politics by the wretched right.

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor