cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Paying for the Wall

lets all take our $2500 per year savings on health insurance and donate it to fund the wall. Last six years X $2500 X number of Americans equals what?

This should be the money to git her done while we wait for the wall to be built and for Mexico to begin paying for it by not getting anymore illegal wealth transfers from the USA.

What???? there wasn't a $2500 savings per American family???

Someone LIED to the American people??????   the shame of it all

21 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Paying for the Wall

Kudos

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No one has made a payment on the wall. No matter how much the fake news reports here want to make that so.

That is a very important detail.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

lreRe: Paying for the Wall

And while we speak, many miles of wall/fence have already been built, many miles are in process of being replaced/improved, and many miles of new wall/fence are being built.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The wall? Agents on both sides of the border have found over 200 tunnels recently. How is a wall going to stop that?  And drones?  Millie wants to put powerful frequency blockers every few miles. Ok. Jesus takes his drone and his shotgun out in the desert and blows away a couple of those blockers, put his package of dope on his drone, fires it up and flies it over the wall into the Arizona desert where Juan is waiting. Done deal. On top of that DEA and Border Patrol sat that most of the drugs they capture are coming through crossing points hidden in vehicles. This is nothing but a grandstand play from a vain, egomaniac to appease his supporters aka jock straps!!!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What you are saying is it is impossible for the United States of Americas to defend and secure our southern border. The very reason for which the federal government was created.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I think you said that. I didnt. What I’m saying is that whatever trumpy is wanting to do is a monumental waste of money as the DEA  and the BP are doing as good a job as anything and axwall is far too easy to defeat. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Not nearly as easy to defeat as nothing. That's why celebrities and politicians have walls around their own properties.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: lreRe: Paying for the Wall

So why is Trump continuing the shut down?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

rsbs  -  I'll  meet  you  in  Laredo  or  Brownsville  and  we  can  deposit  your  $2500.oo   first  -   -   -