cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Paying for the Wall

Does  Florida  need  a  waLL  -  lots  of  Cubans   snuck  in  and  Criminals  from  Indiana  NOW   also  -   -   -

Paying   or  Praying  for a  wall ,  while  Mothers  protecting  newborn's  -  being  separated  in  detention  centers ,   Biblical  recognition  ?     

Honored Advisor

I'm still trying to figure out how to keep Michigan Wolverine fans out of Ohio.......................Smiley Wink

Advisor

a smart man would either be silent or retort with something intelligent as to why he supports the big lie from Obama and goes all ape about a semantic lie from Trump.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

20 we aren’t doing “nothing”! Can’t you freaking read??
Senior Advisor

Re: lreRe: Paying for the Wall

To secure the border and stop the flow of crime, corruption, and cheap ILLEGAL labor coming into the country.

Senior Advisor

We are when it come to doing what actually works.

Veteran Advisor

rsbs   -   R E T O R T    what   lie  -   as  for  intelligent,  guess  who  said  ,  Mexico  will  pay  for  it  ,   -  I  thought  so  -   -   -    

Advisor

well, if you don't know about the big lie about saving $2500 per family on health insurance, I can not discuss anything with you.

Unbelievable.

And your vote counts the same as everyone else's, too.

Only in America.

Veteran Advisor

Glad  you  brought  that  up  -  Cheaper,    Better,    Everyone   ( spring 2017 )   POTUS  -   -   -

Yet  to  see  anyone  after  their  65th  birthday  refuse  Medicare  -  either  party   -   -   -  

Veteran Advisor

Ok 20. What actually works and how do you know. I probably know a little more about these kinds of walls than you do so be careful.