cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Peace Agreement

Amazing accomplishment - great job President Trump.

[John Kerry: US Secretary of State John Kerry claimed on Friday that if President-elect Donald Trump follows through on his promise to move the US embassy in Israel, from Tel Aviv to the capital of Jerusalem, it would lead to a conflagration of chaos throughout Israel and the Middle East.

“You’d have an explosion, an absolute explosion in the region, not just in the West Bank, and perhaps even in Israel itself, but throughout the region,” Kerry said in an interview with CBS.]

I remember some of you winger's on this ag-forum parroting kerry.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Peace Agreement

I guarantee you they won`t give Trump credit.   3..2...1  Nox will be on with "Hezbollah firing rockets in Gaza!!!!"  Do I know these Libs or what.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The dems claim it was an accident yet Biden/Obama were not able to accomplish with 8 years of effort. Actually they never tried because Obama wants the total destruction of the state of Israel. It was indoctrinated into him during his muslim up bringing.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The Nobel peace Prize winner was too busy destroying nations, droning americans, arming isis, and giving pallets of cash to Iran.

Highlighted
Advisor

Trump has been pretty amazing when it comes to foreign policy...such a contrast to the Obiden clown show.

No wonder Nana Pepsicola is so angry about it....Not only is the rona declining, the US economy roaring back, but now Trump is in line for a Nobel peace prize...one actually earned.

Joey Obiden was heard muttering into an open mike that "its a big effing deal!"