cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

Pennsylvania special election, something to worry about.

Republicans had better get on the ball. 

They are going to have a difficult time getting elected in the future are Democrats continue their crooked balloting.

In Pennsylvania the Democrat won by only a very thin count.  And it's important to remember the state has More than 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote.  This according to testimony submitted Monday in a lawsuit demanding the state come clean about the extent of its problems.

Than alone should invalidate the results.  And only the slowest of the slow would believe that those 100,000 are voting Republican.

Motor voter should be repealed.

ID should be required and checked against an national data base.  Voting is much more dangerous to our country and its citizens than guns.

The phone, baseless arguments about minorities is just that.  They pretend that minorities don't buy over the counter cold medication which requites and ID or they don't ever go to a bank which requires an ID or rent a piece of equipment or go to a doctor.  The list of things which require and ID in America is quite long and I can only believe a person living in a cardboard box under the bridge would be able to escape using an ID.  

12 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Pennsylvania special election, something to worry about.

Wehav, I totally agree with everything that you wrote. The Trump team must preserve our Republic from domestic subversive organizations.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Oh my god! You have lost your mind! There is no way in hell you can't see what a complete farce is happening right now, thanks to a man that hasn't got the intelligence of most 9th graders!! The Republicans Golden Calf, has been so tarnished by this cretin, if Republican lose the House and Senate, which you know is a very real possibility, it is going to have a real problem just to survive!

hardnox
Advisor

Too bad Kobach isn't AG in PA- he could only find 5 in KS.

hardnox
Advisor

2nd level krazy

well, GTO, I'll keep a deck of cards with me in case we get locked up in the same camp.

This has always been the prospect- as the thing slowly goes off the rails- and I assume then quickly someday- True Believers are not going to take it well.

hardnox
Advisor

Now if you'd like to talk about

the fact that virtually all of the votes were cast on electronic touch screen machines and the Gov. and SecState are both Dems, feel free to proceed.

If Republicans would like to talk about a return to 100% paper ballots, 100% hand counted, I'm all ears.

I'm thinking that conversation is unlikely to occur.

hardnox
Advisor

further

Clinton's 3 million vote margin in the popular vote piled up in the very large blue states- some of which have the same conditions as mentioned above.

Might have been a reasonable conversation coming out of that rather than patently false allegations.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: 2nd level krazy

Sounds like a plan!! I should start keeping an eye out for the black helicopters, you think?? 

wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: 2nd level krazy

Congratulations on the most convoluted and ironic statement.

It's Democrat/communists that want to lock up or kill people that don't believe as they do as evidenced by numerous riots and article regarding any speech you don't agree with.  Global warming is one such example another is conservatives being attacked on campus or shooting Republicans at a ball game.

Then just look back at your parties past and see the incarceration of thousands of Japanese or the support you've given to the KKK. 

The Democratic party has a long history of murder, false imprisonment, and lying.

When you elect a "conservative" Democrat he/she miraculously transforms in Washington D.C. to a liberal and votes the party line, unless in a conservative district and close to election.  Then the party checks the number of votes it needs to pass another tax increase, a restrictive law of some sort and allows that member to vote against it.

I'm always amazed that people in their 40's and older are still stupid enough to fall for this.

I can forgive the 20 somethings as they are still ignorant and of course suffer from the propaganda forced on them in government schools.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Wehav give it up. No one said anything about locking you repugs up. But a few if you guys have talked about neutralizing liberals. Wonder what that means? Also starting another civil war is also a topic of talk among the goppers. Your leadership (very questionable) wants a war and you guys are thinking it should be against liberals! Be very careful of what you wish!!