Gentleman on here, rather than volgur 

Blow hards, and people that are so

Emotional cripple they must put

Down someone all the time.

5 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: People people people

No one will be trampled here if someone cries fire. You want this place shut down because you disagree with what is being said.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

There are a small handful of us who have been here from he old days. I am one of them and there are others who were here before me. Some things have changed, but some have not. Craig once wanted to nuke the entirety of Afghanistan because he was afraid of them. Others seem more pissed off than afraid, but there has always been a clear divergence of opinion historically. However some things are new and truly jaw dropping, but then again so is the Trump phenomena. There have always been crazy people here (from any perspective). Maybe I'm one of them. However when I visit this site I have never failed to be disappointed for more than a decade and I am sure my fellow Ag Forum members who go as far back as myself have also never failed to be disappointed. However, this place is always interesting.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

No its been worse.   NWF was even worse than even nox,  He tried to badger another poster into meeting him for a fist fight one time.   Drove many non progs off of here with his harrassment.   He emailed my isp various lies trying to stir trouble, thats when it became obvious you had to be anon on here.   But honestly I think one side of the debate just loved the guy.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Look at the 1993 clip of Harry Reid and tell me which side has changed. Hate speech is protected speech. You confuse it with social media rules.
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I agree, NWF was the worst on here. It took me two years of stealthy Internet methods,using log files of his presence on one of our servers that he unknowingly clicked onto, but I found him. 

Once "Pat" Patterson of New Way Farms, of Trenton, Mo. area was exposed, he went ballistic, and was banned from here. He passed away shortly thereafter. 

I always told him that I would outlast him. The same with the "bossy Aussie", Colin Norris,  that used to haunt this place.