Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Perry WOWS'em in 3rd debate

Yeah, everyone is now saying, "WOW, what's he doin' here!"

9 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Perry WOWS'em in 3rd debate

If Perry is so bad, why are the liberals bashing the guy so much...why would not WANT him to be the guy running against the Zero?

TIme magazine had an interview printed with Perry's replies to the questions posed, and the answers were all thoughtful and resonated well with my beliefs. Maybe he is not fast and quick , but I would take slow and deliberate over what we have now.

And a Perry vs. Obama race would be the clearest contrast of what and what not the federal government should be all about that we have had in many decades.

With Perry, you know where he stands.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

If you like liars and if you could believe them.  Why did he have to lie about what influenced his mandate to order the vaccinations?????  Answer that question!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

http://conservativedailynews.com/2011/08/tx-gov-rick-perry-attends-bilderberg-in-istanbul-2007/     This is the real reason Rick went vaccination crazy, him and Kathleen Sebelius are Bilderbergers.  They fell for the one world gobbletyguck of "proper husbandry of your livestock, get your baby calves vaccinated".  All this mandates and requirements are about people control, of course a politician that falls for it will go far and big phrama will fatten their backpocket in the process. See, Rick should just be honest "I went to the Bilderberg conference and my assignment was to push vaccines and open up the the border.  That is my small part to destroy America".  If you don`t trust my link you can find thousands just like it, google "perry bilderberg" or "perry vaccine" and pick your own.  Of course he has to come up with boo-hoo bullsh!t Smiley Sad  "poor sniffle sniffle girls dying in droves because they didn`t get my shot" and "Mitt Romney, you`re against my dream act for open borders...you just don`t have a heart!!!".

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I don't know if I can support Perry or not. I really don't know that much about him. He does have some good ideas but I am not sure if he holds those ideas true or is saying what he thinks people want to hear. He likes big government when it comes to vaccination but not to deal with ILLEGAL immigration. I think he is bass ackwards on this. He says he knows we can not continue to spend like we are, the question is can he pick up a pen and veto spending if he thinks it will hit his poll numbers.

Usually by the time IN gets around to voting the nominee has already been chosen.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Don't you vaccinate your new born calves???  Boy, I do!  Ever see a baby anything with a Clostridial infection?  In cattle it is called Blackleg.  We give that plus a Selinium Vit B12 shot as soon after birth as we can.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I do, BUT  that is my decision,  NOT Rick Perry or Barack whose-sane Obama`s decision.  Schnurrbart, do you see the lawyer ads on tv?  There`s one lawyer asking for those who suffered "Crohn`s disease", birth defects, heart trouble, death from the acne medicine, accutane http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a7Oj2q25ZHZ8  Now at one time all the doctors FDA EPA DOT CDC FBI CIA ...all the usual suspects said "Without a doubt Accutane is 100% safe safe safe. You most take it you are nuts crazy and stupid if you don`t!!"  Guess what? ...It wasn`t safe.  Is Gardisl safe?  I don`t know, maybe.  I just don`t want some jack-off government ass-h0le forcing my Daughter to take the sh!t.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Your last post, was a rambled rant about livestock vaccinations and the USDA and something called "bilderbergs" or something so I figured you were saying livestock vaccinations were being mandated in your country.  I still wonder why you haven't been complaining about the 5-10 shots all kids have to have before starting school.  That's a mandate!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

You are getting a little smarter Schnurrbart, 5 years ago you would`ve probably argued if the "Bilderbergs" even existed. There are 5 shots required, plus we had our kids get mumps and chickenpox as well. I had both diseases as a kid, which wasn`t a real big deal, now I`m immune for life.  Here`s what`s interesting my Wife is a liberal that works in healthcare, she has no interest in politics. For all I knew our Daughter already had the Gardisil shot, I told Wife about Rick Perry`s mandate she said "That`s Bull Sh!t!, I haven`t made up my mind on it yet but it shouldn`t be mandated."  Then I told her about Perry getting campaign money from Merck, she said "Isn`t there a law against that?".  See Bart this should transcend liberal and conservative, as a matter of fact some California hippies that I sell natural pork to would really be against a mandated vaccine. http://truthaboutgardasil.org/about/  see Bart the jury is still out.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I think you are mistakenly assuming that I am for mandates.  I'm not at all.  However, I think perry is a sneaky, little wise-a$$ who shouldn't be even running for the highest office in the land.  He took money from the manufacturer of the drug and then had several hundred thousand young girls have to take it.  I also had those childhood diseases but there were no vaccines against them at that time.  Both diseases can be VERY dangerous diseases and if we can prevent them, we should.  On your "natural" pork, just exactly WHAT does that mean?  What do you do if one hog or a bunch get foot rot or some illness?  BTW, my daughter is an RN and she hasn't decided on that shot for her daughters yet either.