cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Personal satisfaction

About a hundred years ago in this country, self gratifying sexual manipulation amongs the youth of america. Religious types did their most to discourage it. Young males were circumcized without pain relief and left a most painful injury and females were subjeted to cilitoral amputation which left them unable to recieve gratification for the rest of their lives.

Dr, Kellogg promoted the consumption of corn falkes which was supposed to quell their sexual urges.

Such was the logics of religious types trying to promote a wholsome and healthy life style for the youth of yesterday.

7 Replies
cotman03
Senior Contributor

Re: Personal satisfaction

Now we have free rubbers for anyone who wants a handful and the morning after pill available over the counter to 15 year olds.  Gay marriage should be mentioned in there too although I support that.  I would say the religious types you seem so fearful of have lost the sexual revolution battle.  What more do you want? 

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

What would gay marriage more than heterosxual marriage have to do with sexual satisfaction?

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@kraft-t wrote:

About a hundred years ago in this country, self gratifying sexual manipulation amongs the youth of america. Religious types did their most to discourage it.

Let's examine how things have improved today.

Disabled Ga. Girl Gang-Raped

Up to 25 black males — ages 12 to 25 — raped and molested the girl for 12 hours after luring her off of a bicycle and into an apartment building, police said Wednesday.  http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95129&page=1#.UZFjOZbe6o9

Lawyer Says 11-Year-Old Gang Rape Victim Was a 'Spider' Luring Men Into Web

20-year-old Jared Len Cruse is accused of gang-raping an 11-year-old Cleveland, Texas girl along with twenty of his male friends over the course of four months  http://jezebel.com/5964064/lawyer-says-11+year+old-gang-rape-victim-was-a-spider-luring-men-into-web

14 Men Accused of Texas Gang Rape of 11-year-old Girl

A group of fourteen black defendants accused of sexual crimes against an 11-year old Texas girl are expected in court today, facing a series of sexual assault charges.  http://abcnews.go.com/US/14-men-accused-texas-gang-rape-11-year/story?id=14009979#.UZFm1pbe6o8

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@cotman03 wrote:

Now we have free rubbers for anyone who wants a handful and the morning after pill available over the counter to 15 year olds.  Gay marriage should be mentioned in there too although I support that.  I would say the religious types you seem so fearful of have lost the sexual revolution battle.  What more do you want? 

So what made all this possible?
Defying our Founding Fathers and giving women the vote.

cotman03
Senior Contributor

The original post was criticizing religious beliefs/practices concerning sexual promiscuity.  I just threw that in there about gay marriage because religions are against that too.   As far as sexual satisfaction goes, why else would two dudes get together?  Fishing or hunting satisfaction? 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

It was about  illogical responses to quell mastrubation and nothing more. As if it was necessary for religious types to get involved to quell that very human behavior.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Why do a man and a woman get together?