cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Perspective

We are already capable of killing everyone (including us) on the planet about 10 times over!! Since we now pay soldiers a great deal of party money, I’m not sure that we need to be getting bigger and better nukes, planes (like the F35 which has trouble staying in the air), ships, etc every year!!

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

And too many of them Tigers we’ve poked have the ability to kill a few million. If we poke it kill it. I’m all for swinging a bigger stick and saving money on all the small sticks. But that’s not politically correct and why we don’t fight to win
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

If you are going to go around the world killing tigers then you should not be surprised when those 'tigers' start killing 'you' wherever and whenever they get the chance.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You didn't seem to care about that when the Canadian general ordered the airstrike that killed muammar Gaddafi's grand kids.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

I believe Canuck and snuberfart must be the same person. Not possible for their to be two of them. Both personalities are just as surly. The poster just dumbs down his posts a lot when he posts under Snuberfart
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

The EU has the world's largest economy.  Why are we spending money to defend them?