sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Peru, Israel etc.

"Just like Minna-mar."

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Nazis aren't funny.

While it is true that the democratic institutions of the US were still deep enough that the Dick-tater was unable to field divisions, he was certainly able to monkeywrench the security preparations and response of reinforcements.

While a mob of meth stoked visigoths waged hand to hand combat with an undermanned force for 3 hours.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You also told us the government dropped the twin towers and shot a missile into the pentagon. And then there is that whole menstruating men thing. Your conspiracy theories are kind of way out there.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Did not specifically say any of those things.

Don't deplete your strawman stack.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

1/6 is so ridiculous, I shake my head in even discussing it, but I do get it, play it up all you can and the media lends "credibility" to it being an "attempted coup".    However, had the meth heads stayed in the Capitol one more hour, what do you suppose would`ve happened?   Every SWAT team in the US would`ve been there and every one of them would`ve received the "Branch Davidian" treatment.  It was never more than a novelty, much less real danger than walking through the Chop district of Seattle.

r3020
Senior Advisor

"Melting point of steel".