cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Pet complaint

That one time a year that I visit the doctor I am greeted by a receptionist who's 30 to 40 pounds overweight.  I am ushered into an exam room by a nurse that's also overweight by a similar amount.  Then in comes my doctor who could stand to lose 15 pounds and at the end of my exam which shows I'm in good health I'm told I could lose some weight.

Now we have a secretary of health who epitomizes what sick bunch of people run the medical profession.

unhealthy secretary

24 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Pet complaint

The poor guy is so emotionally disturbed he thinks he is a woman yet he is going to preach to the rest of us about science. Twilight zone couldn't even dream this crap up.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Now we have a secretary of health who epitomizes what sick bunch of people run the medical profession.)

Again with the pictures of our FLOTUS, or her sister, either way not exactly easy on the eyes.

And what's with kim jong-un, or maybe it's his sister, there on the right.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

If that's a woman then Jewish lasers start forest fires.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Then I guess Rep Greene would agree that is a woman 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

Then I guess Rep Greene would agree that is a woman 

Would you?

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Doesn’t matter to me what she wants to identify as. If it makes her happy then all is good.

The entire point in life is to do things that make oneself happy. Except for guys like you, millie and Ronboy that rather stay angry. 

Now act like the child trump and tell me to gfm. Your a class act when you lower yourself to the same level as a 5 year old. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

He can call himself anything that pleases him. The trouble starts when he and other force us to believe his lies.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

"The entire point in life is to do things that make oneself happy. " Hugh Hefner quote, from the book The Hedonist Philosophy.

Hopefully you don't have any kids to indoctrinate with your mixed up philosophy. We have enough 40 year old Peter Pans driving around in corvettes already.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

Doesn’t matter to me what she wants to identify as. If it makes her happy then all is good.

The entire point in life is to do things that make oneself happy. Except for guys like you, millie and Ronboy that rather stay angry. 

Now act like the child trump and tell me to gfm. Your a class act when you lower yourself to the same level as a 5 year old. 

I would agree in the private sphere it does not matter to me if the guy thinks he is a meerkat, just like it makes no difference if nox thinks it was a tomahawk missile that hit the pentagon on 9/11.  Crazy is as crazy does.   But as with MTG when the person enters the public sphere their lunacy becomes an issue.   This person is in charge of health concerns.  As maybe you know there are definitive differences in the those concerns between men and women.    

Further, a woman is entitled to spaces they feel comfortable and safe.  Do you agree?