cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Re: Pet complaint

She’s lived life as a man and woman so has an understanding of the health concerns with both sexes.  Of course you would rather have a macho man in there dictating what is good for women 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, can't you just picture the StudSon (lol) sitting in his own dress at home with a goofy smile on his face like the Mad Magazine Neuman?

And his vote counts just as much as yours or mine...actually many times more when amplified by the cheating.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Sam, can't you just picture the StudSon (lol) sitting in his own dress at home with a goofy smile on his face like the Mad Magazine Neuman?

And his vote counts just as much as yours or mine...actually many times more when amplified by the cheating.

I have trouble believing any man would not stand up for his wife's or daughters right to have their own spaces in the world where they felt safe.    

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

You worry about their personal spaces but don’t think they should have the right to control their own bodies.  

You don’t give a crap about women unless they are submitting to your macho man orders.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

What we have is an emotionally disturbed man telling women what they should think.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Tera Reid didn't get to control her body.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

You worry about their personal spaces but don’t think they should have the right to control their own bodies.  

You don’t give a crap about women unless they are submitting to your macho man orders.  

I believe they have a right to control their own bodies, but not a right to kill another human.  

But you draw the conversation aside.

If my daughter has a person assigned to be her roommate at college does she have the right for that person to share her biological sex?

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

That would be up to you Sam as I doubt you let the women in your household the ability to think for themselves.  Just be a Dick like you are on here and demand another room for your kid

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@henrikstudson wrote:

That would be up to you Sam as I doubt you let the women in your household the ability to think for themselves.  Just be a Dick like you are on here and demand another room for your kid

As expected when confronted with a question that makes you question your programming you fold.  Enjoy the koolaide.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

He sure likes to defend the mentally challenged.