Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Phone it in, Ron

7 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Phone it in, Ron

I bet Ron and his lovely wife pull in an awful lot of Hispanic votes.

The latest knock on RD is that he listens to his wife. Well I for one would applaud him for doing that.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Sometimes, you just got to let the Titanic sink.

At this point, the only thing that matters for or to the republican party is loyalty to trump and that loyalty is expressed by affirming trump's "Big Lie", namely that there was some gigantic conspiracy to deny him the election by fraud.  There is no policy or legislative objectives, no plan, no program, nothing but trump and his "Big Lie".

Time to let the republican party die, or rather sink into the watery grave of oblivion.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

the democrat party can be described in 6 words

Holding 10 for the big guy

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: the democrat party can be described in 6 words

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Holding 10 for the big guy

No, 2 words, "screw America"

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Democrats can bloviate all they want to, personally I have never seen Republicans so fired up as they are right now.

Of course you do have fired up Democrats too....with joe and the hoe.....pause for laughter. Crickets there.

Most of the nation knows the score.....joebiden is unpopular and not the winner of the 2020 election.

The more the democrats try to pretend that joebiden is an elected president, the worse 2022 will be for them. 

Not identifying the David Bailey, the killer of Ashli Babbitt will have repercusions, too, beyond 2022. If you believe in justice, and due process, you don't hide the murderer.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor