cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Phyllis Schafly-`Trump last hope for America`

@schnurrbart wrote:

If trump is the last hope, there is NO hope!!!

Coffee smells perrty good doesn't it.

Honored Advisor

I agree with you Polaris Racer, what I`m afraid of is he will be the last establishment candidate standing and eventually Trump will be the last Liberty candidate standing....and to be honest, if Trump is worth $10 billion, he didn`t get there without a few shenanigans then then media with dig that out ( there isn`t a reason to dig too deep now as the liberty candidates are cannabalizing each other).   Jeb or a Jeb like candidate will be seen as our only hope to keep the cackling wicked witch Hillary out.

Veteran Advisor

There is certainly no hope for you if you truly think that the people who would vote for trump are the decent folks in this country.  Those forty % are racist bigots who think that an arrogant pompous azzhole has the right answers! He is playing you people for the jerks you are!  May God have mercy on your soul!

Honored Advisor

Indeed, may God have mercy on my soul and yours as well.

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

There is certainly hope for you if you truly think that the people who would vote for trump are the decent folks in this country.  Those forty % are racist bigots who think that an arrogant pompous azzhole has the right answers! He is playing you people for the jerks you are!  May God have mercy on your soul!

Thank you for the prayer it is much needed and appreciated. And I also extend the same prayer to you. As far as being played, that was done by Ryan, Boehner, McConnell and all of those who went along with them.

Senior Contributor

"arrogant pompous azzhole has the right answers"

You just discribed Hillary to a Tee.

Senior Contributor

So these lazy people risked life and limb to travel to this country so they can sit around and do nothing, but at the same time work their butts off taking roofing and kill floor jobs away ???  Which is it ??

You are using ones race and generalizing in order to make them other, or less than.

This is what bigots do,you are a bigot.  A Big fat bigot. 

I UNwish you happy holidays.  So does your jesus.