ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Picture Cuba

Picture Cuba! Thats what Obama wants for America
16 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Picture Cuba

That's why we don't need Fidel Cruz or Raoul Rubio as President!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You need some lessons on insults!  That was pitiful and you have NO way, ZERO way to know what he wants concerning Cuba. What would he gain by everyone driving 1950s autos?  Really it is just stupid to talk like that.  It really makes YOU look stupid!

rawhide
Advisor

I would like to have a nice '57 chevy

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Choose whatever works capitalism or communism so says Obama. That should tell you enough. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder bout this country, still trying
To take er down to size.
Liberalism sinks all boats. Oh wait he's a Marxists
ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Rawhide. You ain't gonna find a nice 57 in Cuba
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Why don't you read everythiing he said and who he was talking to and why he said it instead of taking 3-4 words completely out of context and jumping on them??

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Why don't you read everythiing he said and who he was talking to and why he said it instead of taking 3-4 words completely out of context and jumping on them??

You don't have to see a skunk, to know that one is in the wood pile. 

marx-engels-lenin-stalin-obama-logo.jpg

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Well, I know that trump is mentally ill, Cruz is nothing and you, sir, are barking up the wrong tree but you will never change.  When I ask you a question, you come back with a lecture on a different subject or an insult--sometimes both AND usually out of context.  You are a very weak disappointment.  I won't be responding to anymore of your posts please stay away from mine.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re:I don't see why we don't want to trade with Cuba

We have been dealing with communist countries all over the world. What makes Cuba so special that they  deserve an embargo?