cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Picture Cuba

@schnurrbart wrote:

Well, I know that trump is mentally ill, Cruz is nothing and you, sir, are barking up the wrong tree but you will never change.  When I ask you a question, you come back with a lecture on a different subject or an insult--sometimes both AND usually out of context.  You are a very weak disappointment.  I won't be responding to anymore of your posts please stay away from mine.

obama_communist.png

Veteran Advisor

Re: Re:I don't see why we don't want to trade with Cuba

@OKdon wrote:

We have been dealing with communist countries all over the world. What makes Cuba so special that they  deserve an embargo?

Reason Number One: They have no money, they are communists. 

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Why would Obama even suggest communism , if it works. Its never worked ,only in death and destruction.
Why is it so hard for you to see what he said and what he meant Schurrbert. Study the man's history, thank goodness for checks and balances in this country albeit weak at times.
OKdon
Senior Contributor

The chinese are communists and they have no money?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Did you even read EVERYTHING he said?  You're in over your head!

Veteran Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

The chinese are communists and they have no money?

image.png

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Brian, they have never read any of the Presidents, messages, they only read what they want, in order to keep the hate going. I doubt any of them have the intelligience to understand what he says any way. Even it the Republicans best day, they can't compete with this President.