cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Picture of the day

Taken of the Vatican a few hours after the Pope announced his resignation. I have to wonder if maybe Jesus didn't let the Holy Father in on a secret of the persecution the Church is about to face and he realized he was not up to defend It from the coming evil. Heavenly Father, please protect and guide us as we move forward. Grant us Your mercy as we give all praise, glory, and honor to you Almighty Father through Your Holy Son Jesus Christ.

4 Replies
Tomsett
Contributor

Re: Picture of the day

@r3020 wrote:

Taken of the Vatican a few hours after the Pope announced his resignation. I have to wonder if maybe Jesus didn't let the Holy Father in on a secret of the persecution the Church is about to face and he realized he was not up to defend It from the coming evil. Heavenly Father, please protect and guide us as we move forward. Grant us Your mercy as we give all praise, glory, and honor to you Almighty Father through Your Holy Son Jesus Christ.

Here we go again with more threats from your fictitious gods.  What do you think is going to happen?  Surely they won't elect a black african for pope? That combined with an atheist black POTUS would be enough  to send the earth off its axis. Your pathetic.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Maybe His aim was off?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey 3020, I heard something interesting on this Pope deal, there was a visionary named Saint Malachy that way back predicted that the current Pope Benedict would be 111, the second to last Pope before the antichrist.  He said this would happen around "2012", he was very accurate about what he had said about Pope John Paul II, `born in 1920 during an eclipse and when died was buried during an eclipse`.  Here`s a link, the videos are great http://www.logosapologia.org/ 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Have heard this before BA. If the new Pope takes the name Peter The Roman get ready.