cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Please, explain to me,

Look around you. Social security is successful. Look at the elderly living in your midst that living their lives out in dignity instead of being totally impoverished. Look at medicare with the elderly getting affordable health care instead of being bankrupted by medical bills while private insurance refuses to offer affordable coverage if coverage at all.

Your not looking at all if you fail to see the interstate highways, freeways, bridges and tunnels along with airports that would exist if we were waiting for capitalism to provide them. 

Senior Advisor

Perhaps that is your failing conprehension skills. Pro choice does not mean pro abortion. It means you don't get to decide for somebody else.  You use your religion to justify your political positions while the rest of us have no such obligation to accept the validity of your faith or any part of it. Tell me why I should give a **bleep** about your religious dogma. Would you want to accept the dogma of the taliban?

Most of the christian rules that you propose are not designed to limit your behavior but your hell bent on limiting some one elses behavior. Lets write a law so people can't do what i don't want them to do.

We know you would repeal the ACA not becuase it is bad for you but because it is good for some. Some that.  have been excluded for so  long. You think government is bad and you hate to fund it. You thihk capitalism is all important , yet it leaves billions behind impoverished. You are one the winners and to hell with the losers! Right? Right!

Senior Advisor

It depends on whether you want more acres planted or not. I will tell you this that if you are a big fan of start up farmers, You can be assured that they would not receive financing for their operation if not for the federal crop insurance.

Senior Advisor

That is no excuse for your attack on poor people. Like leona helmsley, You are the queen of mean!

Senior Advisor

Mr. kraft does not start every post out with an insult as do you and the other superiors on here. Old man was deserving of respect. We did not always agree either but I like him and respected him. You on the other hand have atake no prisoner approch to discussion. You need to define everyone else in your own terms and slap them down if at all possible.

You folks are a disgusting lot with little or no respect for anyone. Yes and you deserved every thing i said to you and I will retract nothing!

Honored Advisor

This, is EXACTLY what I said to Oldman.

Kraft, before your dirty LIES get further out of hand, here`s exactly what I said to Oldman

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Is-Old-man-alright-or-just-busy/m-p/398857#M105365  

Now how did any of that, "run Oldman off"????????

You might want to scroll down in that thread and see what Gough said...does none of that bother you????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Senior Contributor

Re: This, is EXACTLY what I said to Oldman.

Well Duh BA what else would you call someone who lives in Teabagistan such as yourself ?

Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
I get no farm subsidy money. None,zero,nada.The threas was not directed at you and I can understand how it would be difficult to access subsidies with so much outside income.
The poor wretch in the slums get a lot more money than I earn driving bus, and live higher on the hog than I do. Well that might be your opinion but I will bet you wouldnt swap your life for theirs and that just about sums it up really.
I hear Ooooooooooooooooh you hear these things? the kids living in the edge-of-town trailer park talk about their "X-Box" games and such, and how I should drive faster to school so they can get their free tax payer paid-for breakfast served to them. I dont think so mate. That is stretching it a bit far. The farm kids look at them with disgust, most days.I"ll bet you do too.

I choose to not take subsidy money.
Yes, I would not swap my life with theirs. Self respect is worth more to me, than being on the dole, and the "free" money that gets you. Self respect?? Cheating on people who trusted you to sell them a good, clean product?? Ya' Right!

Yes, I do listen to what is being said on my bus. It is part of my job to be aware of all that is said and done on my route. I have acutely good hearing, and I also am VERY good at reading lips, even while looking at the mirror. I also have video cameras in the front and back of the bus. They have very good microphones on them, and we regularly watch them to see if any violations are happening. Sounds like a violation of civil rights to me. I can only imagine your reaction, to what is said.

Yes, the kids on the dole get free breakfasts served to them. They do tell me to drive faster so they will have more time to get to the lunch room to eat those free meals. Mommy or Daddy (or the boyfriend du jour) can't seem to be able to feed them at home before school, but a lot of them have the money to buy the smokes that they have in their hand or mouth. Your responce to this shows why, you have no business, being around these youngsters, you have, NO COMPASSION, you should be fired immediately!

Yes, I see the looks on the farm kids faces, and they match the look on mine. Kids are inspired by their elders, and you have just admitted, your disdain for the kids under your watch, they are at jeopardy, your not rational enough to be around kids! Walk away slowly, Craigo. BTW, I suppose you are carring your box cutter, on the bus??

Senior Contributor

Too bad there are no Kudos, here, Don, because you are right on the money.

Advisor

social security is broke(bankrupt). the elderly i know that are living TOTALLY on ss are destitute. medicare-maybe but don't hope for a kidney transplant.  interstate highways-WHY ARE ALL THE STATES WANTING TO TOLL THEM?   CAPITALISM?