cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Political correctness on campus

Long before the recent smidge of black protests on campuses or the sexual assault issues, it was suicidal for any academic to criticize the state of Israel.

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/02/todays_trumbo_try_telling_academic_critics_of_israel_mccarthyism_is_...

13 Replies
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Political correctness on campus

Just why should any of us think we have any right to stick our nose in another country’s business unless it directly affects us?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You are correct! You boys don't have time to mess with some other country anyway.  You are too busy trying to mess with other people's business in THIS country!!!

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

You just discribed a liberal

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

You do live in a backwards world don`t you bart?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Just think, If we all used our brains like bart.............Up would be down, north would be south, the sky would be green and unicorns would serve us breakfast in bed........

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What on earth are you talking about?  Focus marty focus!  

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

You really don`t have a clue, do you?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Let me explain one example for you. The right wants the entire country to be Christian,to be run by Christians.  The left does not want everyone to be gay.  They only want the entire country to be tolerant of all people regardless of any differences!  Get it??  So, if the left wants to cram anything down your throat,it is only to be tolerant--not religion, not politics!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You're correct.  I don't have a clue about your ramblings AND, quite frankly, I really don't care what you say or think about anything.   Have a good day or not!