cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Political persecution

Mean while the film maker faces a 21 year jail sentence. It's like the Hammonds who have to serve 5 years for setting a back fire in some scrub brush to put out a wild fire.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

For violating his parole!  Meanwhile, you still want 1000s of kids to die because you want the aborted fetuses thrown out instead of being used for research!!  You are sick.  Get help!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Meanwhile, you still want 1000s of kids to die because you want the aborted fetuses thrown out instead of being used for research!

Thousands of kids die, everyday, in 'abortion' (infanticide) clinics. 

At least most of them are from Demoçrat parents, anyway. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You really are a piece of work, Craigo! To interfere that all the abortions are performed by Democrats is really the height of stupidity! You are making the low intelligence readers, believe a lie! Shame on you.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/3/1509881/-I-used-a-hanger

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

common sense

if death occurs when the heart stops beating....why is it so hard to figure out when life begins?

Veteran Advisor

image.png

Daily Kos is a Communist crock

of manure. 

Everyone knows that. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: common sense

One last time for you ignorant fools!  The question is NOT about ABORTION!!  As long as abortion is legal in this country, there is NO reason good or bad, why the tissues, if the mother so desires, cannot, should not be used in medical research.  You don't like abortion?  Great, I don't either but then I will never have to have one.  You guys have had full control of everything from the SC to the presidency very recently and NEVER even attempted to do anything about it!!  Abortion IS legal!  Get over it!  You are free to not have one!  Against it?  Vote for people who will get rid of it!  Until then, using the fetal tissues should NOT be a problem!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Don't even bother with the fool!!   Er ist nichts anderes als ein Misthaufen!!!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: common sense

based on your erudite reasoning, there should not have been Nurenburg trials for the Nazi doctors that committed the WW II atrocities

on human beings for medical research.

Everything they did was legal, according the to the laws of their country, right?

Veteran Advisor

Re: Following Every Law

@Misthaufen wrote:

Abortion IS legal!  Get over it!  .....using the fetal tissues should NOT be a problem!!

image.jpeg

Here, we find another "Doctor" following the law, to the letter. Doing experiments on human tissue, babies, twins, etc. 

I suppose he is a hero to you and most democrats , yes?