cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: common sense

Have it your way.  I don't really care.  You can have your girlfriend get an abortion and no one will go to jail.  That's all that matters.  So long.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

I know you don't care. Over 50 million babies have been killed because of this ruling. I care about it. You just said you don't. Pretty sad, my friend.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Democratforlife wrote:

I know you don't care. Over 50 million babies have been killed because of this ruling. I care about it. You just said you don't. Pretty sad, my friend.

Just to point out that the correct definition of a baby is only after the fetus is delivered and is breathing on its own.

Abortions therfore are of a fetus.

Does not sound so horrific for those who want to control others though does it

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Then why is it a crime to destroy a bald eagle's eggs? Inside that egg it is just a mass of cells in your mind and others. I know you are in Canada but I thought you would understand.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Willful Ignorance is pure bliss for you guys!! You can act as dumb as you want, and nobody's the wiser. LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Your willful ignorance is astounding, Craigo!

I'm sure you can find fault with this website to, Craigo, but it does in no way make you right.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/04/5-ways-prove-how-willfully-ignorant-many

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@Democratforlife wrote:

Just to point out that the correct definition of a baby is only after the fetus is delivered and is breathing on its own.

image.jpeg

Baby: The Fetus in your womb that you intend to keep.

Fetus: The Baby in your womb that you intend to abort.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@Democratforlife wrote:

But the parts planner parenthood deals in are human parts. When you destroy a human fetus you destroy a human life.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Sad how you can only kill a deer when it's in season but can kill a baby any time you wish. A society that kills it's young will not long survive.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

The other day Hillary Clinton called the fetus (your term not mine) a person. Since Hillary believes it is a baby, shouldn't we all?