cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: common sense

It is cute that you think you have an actual grasp on constitutional law.

It is down right hilarious that you think you can articulate a cohesive explanation and argument.

Please proceed for amusement purposes only.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Have you researched that at all?  If you do, you will find that the US is actually pretty low compared to many other countries and many of those higher rates are pretty successful countries!  You keep dodging the question though.  Do you think that fetal tissues should just be thrown out?

r3020
Senior Advisor

The child has the right to live and should be protected by the Constitution of the United States just like every other legal citizen. No one has the right to chop it to pieces and dispose of it's parts.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Do you know that circumcized foreskin is often used for skin grafts. And how many unborn children are cast off by manipulation of the male organ? How guilty are you of that?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

just how many....

expectant parents talk about the unborn "fetus?"

Or talk about "having a fetus"?

America is a depraved country currently and we need a new direction to put our current abortion 

atrocities into the dustbin of history, along with slavery and communism, and other deplorable practices.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Circumcision is equal to abortion. Got ya.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You have to be the most backward person in the world!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Thanks for proving to me and the world that you have absolutely no comprehension of the written word!  I said I don't care how you VIEW it.  You keep supporting people who not only screw you and everyone else in the middle class on down but they have ZERO intention of ever stopping abortion.  It and guns are about the only two things that get you rubes worked up!  Oh, and protecting their fortunes.  That gets you worked up also.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

You said, "I don't really care".  Your exact quote, my friend. Go back and look at what you wrote! This country has allowed people to kill babies and you don't really care. Pretty sad, my friend.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Do we throw away the tissues or not?????  Y'all have danced around long enough.  Now answer the question!