cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: common sense

You mean do we throw away the babies after they are dismembered.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

The hairlip probably would buy lampshades made out of fetal skin and

not think twice.

Unbelievable.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You just can't bring yourself to admit to not caring whether medicine can benefit from an unfortunate event.  Causing pain and suffering for children who were NOT aborted because you are so ignorant is such a shame and a waste.  You just joined Millie and the do not respond list.  Bye now!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Here is exactly what I posted.  If you don't understand it too bad.  If you characters couldn't take things out of context, you wouldn't have anything at all.  And I really don't care!!

Tweet Post
Topic Options
« Message Listing
Next Topic »
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor
schnurrbart
RE: COMMON SENSE
Options
yesterday

Have it your way. I don't really care. You can have your girlfriend get an abortion and no one will go to jail. That's all that matters. So long.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

BOY, I said BOY!! What took you so long?  Took awhile to come up with something you thought was cute, did it?  Well, like everything else you undertake, you failed punk!  Find something else to complain about..  I'll give you one--"I would like to get an elk permit this year so I could shoot an elk.  That would be better than you ever did."  Now you can take all those words and report me.  Of course, you have to take it totally out of context but that shouldn't bother you at all.  So long!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: just how many....

Why don't you jerks ever do something for the currently breathing on their own humans that need help instead of calling them all freeloading, lazy basterds and the hundreds of thousands of kids living in poverty instead of supporting people bent on taking all support and benefits from the poor?  Why? 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: just how many....

How can there be 100s of 1,000s of kids living in poverty when we have been fighting the war on poverty for 50 years? We have 19.2 trillion dollars of national debt and yet there are still kids living in poverty? How can that be? was the money lost to waste and fraud? So now the answer is kill them in the womb and peddle their tiny little human parts?