cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Poll:Sanders landslide over Trump, Bush

Maybe it`s hard for you "all in" Democrats to understand, but many of us conservatives regard our GOP candidates as the "lesser evil".  The entire Democrat party is out, they`re all too evil for satan these days.

Donald Trump is a rich dude that is saying the truth about immigration, free trade, gun rights and Faith....nothing more.  Perhaps if Trump really did win the big dance, he would pull his mask off and say "Ha Ha I punked you all!  I`m gonna take away all your guns and flood the country with Mexicans!  Ha Ha"  ... I don`t know, he`s a man that is saying all the correct things at the present time and all the nasty people hate him, so as long as a good man like Donald trump is in the running, I will pull for him.   At the very least, he touched the 3rd rail (Mexicans) and didn`t get electricuted.  Saying the honest things that he has thus far, conventional wisdom would`ve had him 1% in the polls about where Lindsey Graham is.

Who should Trump pick for a VP?  It doesn`t matter, he won`t be the nominee...it would probably be a top mind in polictical policy, someone that isn`t a household name at the present time.  

Who should Jeb pick for VP? It will probably be someone like Scott Walker to throw a bone to us consservatives GEE THANKS JEB  It doesn`t matter, the VP job doesn`t have much power, just a vote getter.

Who should Hillary pick as a VP?  One would think a man, probably someone like a Jim Webb, however as damned nutty as the Dem voters are, he may not be "left enough"...maybe Bernie Slanders?  Maybe a homosexual transBLT Eskimo, Pacific Islander?   Who the hell knows with that damned moron party. 

OKdon
Senior Contributor

None of it's free. Somebody has to pay for all of it. Even your subsidized crop insurance plus the hundreds of K's you've sucked out of the usda over the last two decades. How much has your income been reduced by tax incentives to write off new machinery purchases all in one year. Did that effect your adjusted gross income and your SS and Fica taxes, Just wondering if you even realize how deep your snout has been in the gov't hog trough. Yet you belittle those that have been given the opportunity to earn a living wage.

Yet i'll bet you would vote to reduce the minimum wage so that the working poor still can't sustain themselves. One mistake the right makes is they assume a pay raise is a gift to workers and benefit as well. When they may in fact be earned by workers for what they do and in fact the workers may deserve the raise they get. However they are dealing with folks like you that think the decision should always be made by the payer. If the employer doesn't want to pay more, he is the decider whether the employee is deserving or not.

For the life of me i don't know why republicans can evaluate what a employee is worth in this society without even knowing them and what they do. Why do you oppose wage improvement for your customers? Or is it merely just to keep them where you think they belong.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

if someone doesn't pay you enough, this is America...guess what? you can still go into business for yourself and quit beetching about not getting paid enough.....go get a skill and run with it.

as far as the crop subsidies and crop ins subsidies go....aren't you the pot calling the kettle black on that? You admitted that all through the 80's you never paid any income tax, just fica tax while the rest of us were trying to balance the budget with our tax dollars.

Now you get a nice fat ss check, and all is well in America, right? Did your health ins go up by 60% to finance obamacare? didn't think so.

Who is going to pay off the 20 trillion that deep thinkers like you have ran up on the national credit card? huh?

Face the facts, you have sucked the life out of America and put very little back into the pot. No wonder you think the system is a great one and don't worry about if it's sustainable or not.

Bernie Santaclaus......the leader of the American pack.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

None of it's free. Somebody has to pay for all of it.

Yeah. The rich. That leaves you and me out of paying for it. It's free. Free health care. Free college education. No more going to Mexico for affordable dental care. Vote for Sanders the outsider to bring about hope and change.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

IM SORRY I ASKED !!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

ME TOO,   YOU APPARENTLY CAN`T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

bruce MN
Advisor

It's beginning to appear that there could be a Senate majority to go along with Bernie or Hillary.  And a very different setup in the house. The GOP is screwing this up quite thoroughly. 

They em are right in one of the things that many of them say....They are waking up a sleepy electorate.

Subsequently, expect an ISIS like element to fire up.  To be snuffed by HLS in a heart beat. Quite possibly in summary fashion.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

std.jpg

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

It's beginning to appear that there could be a Senate majority to go along with Bernie or Hillary.  And a very different setup in the house. The GOP is screwing this up quite thoroughly. 

They em are right in one of the things that many of them say....They are waking up a sleepy electorate.

Subsequently, expect an ISIS like element to fire up.  To be snuffed by HLS in a heart beat. Quite possibly in summary fashion.

The isis like element is fired up and have invaded college campuses accross the country. They call themselves black lives matter.

bruce MN
Advisor

Hideously moronic comarisom

BLM issn't militarized or operating under local political and civil cover.

Aryan/bagger/freedom caucus/KKK/militia/Austrian/skinhead nation is. Too the teeth.   SPLC!, FBI, and other organizations have data and locates on nearly every individual and group.  

BLM is generally peaceable people who are fed up.  The neoS.S. that is certain that they represent some abstract "real America" is locked and loaded and in the event of some wide political fail could very possibly swing into action.

Maybe just needs to happen. Would be over by morning, or at least no longer than Rumsfeld said we'd be in Iraq. With BA and the rest of the squirell hunters and trap shooters watching from behind the bushes.