cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom


@bruce MN wrote:

BLM issn't militarized or operating under local political and civil cover.

 

Aryan/bagger/freedom caucus/KKK/militia/Austrian/skinhead nation is. Too the teeth.   SPLC!, FBI, and other organizations have data and locates on nearly every individual and group.  

 

BLM is generally peaceable people who are fed up.  The neoS.S. that is certain that they represent some abstract "real America" is locked and loaded and in the event of some wide political fail could very possibly swing into action.

 

Maybe just needs to happen. Would be over by morning, or at least no longer than Rumsfeld said we'd be in Iraq. With BA and the rest of the squirell hunters and trap shooters watching from behind the bushes. 


Sounds like you are calling for revolution. It will be just like the old days when you pulled on I will not comply t shirt and scramed hell no we won't go. Thing is this time you and your white priveledge is the problem. HEE. HEE. HEE. Pass the pop corn and get me a Corona.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom

Your comprehension abilities only slightly worse than your tendency to make stuff up.  Figures.

 

Calling for nothing. Just describing a potential scenario wherein a fairly well identifiable and loosely organized minority faction wants to blow things up rather than live with democraticily arrived at results. 

 

 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom


@bruce MN wrote:

Your comprehension abilities only slightly worse than your tendency to make stuff up.  Figures.

 

Calling for nothing. Just describing a potential scenario wherein a fairly well identifiable and loosely organized minority faction wants to blow things up rather than live with democraticily arrived at results. 

 

 


Here. Have some popcorn.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom

3020, Bruce's rambling reminds me of the time I went to seedcorn meeting at Jackpot Junction , a Indian casino in southern MN, and saw our newly retired hs administrator in the middle of the afternoon all drunk and gambling and thought it was a little early in the day for heavy drinking.

 

Never saw a guy that knew so much that others just don't know...now it's even FBI files and plans. Wow.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom


@Red Steele wrote:

3020, Bruce's rambling reminds me of the time I went to seedcorn meeting at Jackpot Junction , a Indian casino in southern MN, and saw our newly retired hs administrator in the middle of the afternoon all drunk and gambling and thought it was a little early in the day for heavy drinking.

 

Never saw a guy that knew so much that others just don't know...now it's even FBI files and plans. Wow.


Yeah. There were a lot of insults in that post. Bruce wants the FBI to keep tabs on all of the baggers. Nice. Nice way to use the government against their political enemies. Thats why the progressive wants them to register their guns. So they can have them declared incompetent, enemies of the state, and confiscate their guns. I wonder why he left out the IRS. That is also a political weapon the left loves to use against their enemies.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom

Rather naive to think that radical militant.organizations aren't hot on the radar of the government and organizations such as SPLC.  They are considered to be potentially dangerous. Being scrutinized by people doing their jobs.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom


@bruce MN wrote:

Rather naive to think that radical militant.organizations aren't hot on the radar of the government and organizations such as SPLC.  They are considered to be potentially dangerous. Being scrutinized by people doing their jobs.


Freedom caucus is a militant organization? And black lives matter is not? Which group is it that kills cops?

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom

You never hear the 1st bagger elected rep denounce right winged extremism and militancy.  They need those people to stay in office.  BLM is a movement.  Not an organization.  No Grand Dragon.  

 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom


@bruce MN wrote:

You never hear the 1st bagger elected rep denounce right winged extremism and militancy.  They need those people to stay in office.  BLM is a movement.  Not an organization.  No Grand Dragon.  

 


And I ask you again, what group is it calling for and killing cops? (hint) The group has the endorsement of the DNC. (hint number two) The group has been invited to the white house and also the endorsement of the administration.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Hideously moronic comarisom

Not being a "group" none of that can happen.  Those endorsements are of the movement.  Individuals who are part of the movement may have been invited to any number of places to represent it.  

 

Such a a good soldier.