cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Polling on Trump

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_US_110619/

my gut feeling is that you can add at least ten percent to Trump approval ratings in any poll just because of the way they are sampled, the reluctance of MAGA hat wearers to say anything, and the obvious fact that once the fruitloop candidate is narrowed down to one and faces scrutiny (you know how the liberal press will give us unbiased reporting, right?) Trump will pile on and do what he does best to derail them. 

I never answer polls, every fruitloop I know of will talk all day on the phone or in person to a pollster.

And Trump is still showing up with more approval than any of the democrat frontrunning clowns. Interesting, and in spite of, or maybe even because of...all the impeachment clown shows going on.

7 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Polling on Trump

Farm Journal’s most recent poll. 

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

When you sample a 1000 people in San Francisco or Austin, or New York City and find a Republican it's more of a miracle than a reality.  Who doesn't know by now that an independent is really a Democrat that want's to feel superior by claiming they vote for the person and not the party.  It just a coincidence that all the people they feel are the best are Democrats. 

bruce MN
Advisor

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

are most of you like me, do you skip reading Bruce's links unless someone else comments on the link and it seems interesting?

Sorry, but in a busy day, it just seems like a waste of time usually.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Trump vs McSame vs the Romney Son vs the Bush kid

Trump wins by going to the right on conservative issues vs all the centrist republican losers over the last few decades.

No wonder conservatives love the guy, faults and all.

Trump 2020.....now more than ever, right?

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump vs McSame vs the Romney Son vs the Bush kid

@rsbs wrote:

Trump wins by going to the right on conservative issues vs all the centrist republican losers over the last few decades.

No wonder conservatives love the guy, faults and all.

Trump 2020.....now more than ever, right?

Damn straight!!!!

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Sorta, kinda inversion:

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/469193-tuesdays-election-americans-vote-their-values-bad-for-tr...

New reports are showing there were several hundred misprinted ballots in the recent Virginia election

Numerous people were turned away and told they couldn’t vote without any explanation

Democrats swept Virginia this election

Voter fraud is real

Did it happen in Virginia?

🤔  ~ Charlie Kirk Tweet