cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Poor Santorum

Santorum has been gwetting some contributions since his near victory or tie in Iowa. He would like to buy some air time to campaign in New Hampshire. Unfortunately all of the tv spots have already been purchased by his competition.

So much for money in politics. Buddy Roemer can't even get a place on the debate forum even after they have two new openings without Bachman and Cain.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Poor Santorum

You probably should be more concerned anout your boy Obama. He will need lots of help. I'm sure the media will try to prop him up like they did bubba back in the 90's

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Roemer should be debating Obama for the dumrat nomination.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

He is not my boy Obama. I didn't vote for him last time and I probably won't vote for him this time.

Yep the media didn't say one bad thing about Clinton in 8 years of his reign. What had you folks exercised was they didn't charge him with all the crap you were trying to pile on him.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

So if a candidate doesn't think exactly like you, he should be excluded from the forum,.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I wish they would let him in and you as the moderator.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He should have been removed from the office. You take an oath to uphold the laws, then break them and stay in office. At least he was impeached.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor