cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Poor Tucker Carlson, he's sure gone on a misogynist bender since ...

Poor Tucker Carlson, he's sure gone on a misogynist bender since his "golden boy" has been kicked out.  First, he goes after a female Times reporter and gets's his internet crew to dox her, two nights in a row.  Then, he goes after the two new female generals which elicits major blowback from senior non-coms and the generals.

It wasn't that long ago that his head writer got *****-canned for similar stuff with Fox News saying it wasn't Tucker's fault that crap made it on air.   I guess maybe it was more Tucker than they let on and his dark side came through again.

I guess there's some truth to, "once a pig, always a pig". 

21 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Poor Tucker Carlson, he's sure gone on a misogynist bender since ...

(Poor Tucker Carlson, he's sure gone on a misogynist bender since his "golden boy" has been kicked out.  First, he goes after a female Times reporter and gets's his internet crew to dox her, two nights in a row.  Then, he goes after the two new female generals which elicits major blowback from senior non-coms and the generals.)

Nothing wrong with the 2 segments about the times reporter; the comments about the military, yea I'll give you that, it was fredo dumb.

FOX News is the next big cancel culture victim for the woke and wimpy folks like rick and they will not tolerate FOX News opinion folks to do the same thing the winger woke opinion folks do all the time.  Hopefully Tucker apologizes for hurting your feelings rick.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Nothing more misogynistic than progs trying to destroy the concept of a distinct feminine.  You people are evil.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I'll not be preached to about a misogynist by some one too stupid to know the difference between a boy and a girl.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "I'll not be preached to..", all evidence to the contrary.

Have you had your chromosomes mapped lately because you never know?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: "I'll not be preached to..", all evidence to the contrary.

Chromosomes are now meaningless since you have burned the science books. 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: And your idea of "distinct feminine" is exactly ....

Your idea of "distinct feminine"  is exactly the "rationalization" you've used for centuries in order to deny women equal rights and equal justice.  It is the ultimate "old canard",  ranks right up there with "blacks are intellectually inferior".

When you use it, all your doing is to confirm your sexism with big flashing lights.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I'm not the science denier who says women have no right to their own sports teams, locker rooms and rest rooms. That comes from you who are too stupid to know the difference between a boy and a girl. You can't call some one a misogynist because you don't even know what a woman is.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Maybe  tucker   could  get  on  the  military  '''' BONE  SPUR ''''  tangent  wagon , leading to  asking  if  ones  gender, moving  an  individual  gravitate  towards  multiple  bankruptcy  filing  actions  career -  ? 

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Tucker, Biden, Lloyd Austin and war fighting

Actual war fighting is a great deal harder to do in practice than what is normally assumed by watching one of the popular Hollywood movie shows. It just is.

It follows that a nation that spends its limited defense time and money pursuing fashionable PC nonsense is by definition redirecting its efforts away from preparing to fight and win the next war.

In peacetime, when everyone is just playing army (albeit with more expensive toys), no one notices or really much cares. War, however, may well introduce a bit of unpleasantness for the political foolishness we are now engaged in. Otherwise, let’s hope for the best.