cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Pope and "Global Warming"!

Pope Francis flies a transcontinental aircraft to Cuba and the USA. Millions of people fly to Washington , New York, and Philadelphia to see him. He lectures America about the much pushed "Global Warming" story of imminent death. (Not a word about China or India made carbon use)

I would think if he believed in what he preaches, he would stay in Rome and put his screed on YouTube, instead of causing untold amounts of carbon based material to be put into the atmosphere.

Verily, verily, I witness a propaganda purveyor of hypocracy. Smiley Mad 

11 Replies
RJG640v8
Advisor

Re: Pope and "Global Warming"!

geez..... The guy takes one step off the reservation and you plug him in the back instantly.

i saw in an earlier post of yours , the one about libs not being tolerant of differing opinions...

pot meet kettle 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

geez..... The guy takes one step off the reservation and you plug him in the back instantly.

i saw in an earlier post of yours , the one about libs not being tolerant of differing opinions...

pot meet kettle 

Global warming carbon emissions caused by the Papal activities are actual, and if you are a "Global Warming Thumper", must frighten you to death!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

Pope Francis flies a transcontinental aircraft to Cuba and the USA. Millions of people fly to Washington , New York, and Philadelphia to see him. He lectures America about the much pushed "Global Warming" story of imminent death. (Not a word about China or India made carbon use)

I would think if he believed in what he preaches, he would stay in Rome and put his screed on YouTube, instead of causing untold amounts of carbon based material to be put into the atmosphere.

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

And then another great man made global warming climate change and disruption scientist named Barack Hussein Obama put him into a holding pattern so he could get to Andrew's airforce base in time to great him when he landed. Those two put more carbon in the air yesterday than I will for the whole year yet I'm considered the problem and they are the solution.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

More Liberal "good science" plus not a single person has died from gwccd but not a word about mass executions carried out by the muslimes.

hardnox
Advisor

Binny, King over the Gentiles, rowed over on a kayak.

Binster is actually more like Herod- a surrogate potentate for Caesar.

RJG640v8
Advisor

"must frighten you to death!"---------- oh Craig, you are so very very predictable, right away back to the "be very very afraid" meme.

I fear no man, I don't fear death, I'm at peace, very comfortable in my own skin, I've had an incredible, charmed, happy life, you don't know when it's your time to go so I don't let those thoughts consume me.

No Global warming thumper here............. check out my posts, my thoughts are that we don't know, not enough data to say one way or the other.

Come again, thanks for trying.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

He and our president are worried about climate change "for our children's sake"................No concern at all over our trillion dollar dept that our children will face....

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You best run your butt down to the confessional and beg for absolution quick!!!!!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Wow. Someone they hate more than President Obama. And in so much less time!

popesmoke.jpg