cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Pope says `Jesus failed on cross`?

The Pope is such a mush mouth, I can`t understand his damned mumbling, but if he really did say that `Jesus failed on the cross`..the guy isn`t fit, he just isn`t fit.    Who chose this clown again?

http://thesechristiantimes.com/2015/09/28/false-prophet-pope-francis-proclaims-jesus-failed-at-the-c...

4 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Pope says `Jesus failed on cross`?

who chose our clown prince, the zero?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What could he have accomplished had he stayed alive and on earth? BTW the Jews don't believe God had a son either.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It was foretold in the Old Testament that the Messiah would die on the cross and soliders would gamble for his belongings.  God came to Earth as a man to die for our sins...that was the purpose, that is what He did...mission accomplished.  All of us a deserving of hell, even me no amount of "good deeds" or sacrifice can save any of us, but we can all be saved by the Grace of Jesus...if, we accept that gift.

I don`t blame the Jews for not believing in Jesus, because to them He was an abomination to God..like now, if I saw someone claiming to be God today, I`d probably be offended and throw rocks at him too.

The Jews are waiting for Jesus to return and that is dangerous, because the next guy coming, claiming to be God, will be the antichrist.  Alot of you liberals will also be fooled, as a matter of fact it isn`t too far on the limb to say all of you liberals be fooled because the antichrist will say alot of the same damned liberal hippie crap that Obama and this fake Pope have you guys fooled so well. with.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Your beliefs are peculiar.

Also, very uninteresting.

I just think you should know that many people will look at you like that crazy man on a street corner shouting : "  the frogs are coming !! "

Same thing, really.