cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Advisor

Post after Post and still...

not one good thing to say about jojo and the hoho?

with the diarrhea of posts from the liberal commie lovers here, you would think at least a few would be ones telling us the good things coming from their new heros.

You can understand perhaps why we doubt that jojo and the hoho got that many votes, or not?

7 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Post after Post and still...

Red, no matter how these Leftist clowns portray themselves as "top of the heap" in their personal lives..."selling and buying 400,000 shares of US Steel" or whatever, they are on some sort of government gravy train that Trump and Republicans threaten.  That explains their irrational hatred &  fear of every politician to the right of Joe Manchin.  Oh yeah yeah yeah "crooked Trump, crooked Republicans!!!"  They are so morally superior in addition to working 24/7 and rich enough to buy 400,000 shares of US Steel, they make time to serve at the community kitchen too, no doubt. But don`t give 2 sh-ts about the "big guy" Biden and his cokehead kid security compromised by communist China, Ukraine and Russia. 

The Democrats keep the gravy train on schedule.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The progs mostly need to hide from their illiberalism.  Biden = hillary = Dick chenney.    They are opposed to all the constitution affirms.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Progs are stupid along with being greedy.  I mean, "I don`t care if Mpls defunds the police, I`m 40 miles away from the BLM/antifa rioting, besides I got insurance!".  And I don`t know what kind of tax fixer outter they got, but he must be a good one to get them out of all the taxes to fund all the Jobiden promises.   And oh yeah, if you buy 400,000 shares of US Steel at the drop of a hat, you are the 1% .    Free college, free healthcare, 160 acres and a 4430 for descendants of slaves Joe & Kamala will say "just kiddin`!  the promises were symbolic", the people they made those promises to aren`t the type to forget and look for any excuse to loot & burn.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Progs are stupid along with being greedy.  I mean, "I don`t care if Mpls defunds the police, I`m 40 miles away from the BLM/antifa rioting, besides I got insurance!".  And I don`t know what kind of tax fixer outter they got, but he must be a good one to get them out of all the taxes to fund all the Jobiden promises.   And oh yeah, if you buy 400,000 shares of US Steel at the drop of a hat, you are the 1% .    Free college, free healthcare, 160 acres and a 4430 for descendants of slaves Joe & Kamala will say "just kiddin`!  the promises were symbolic", the people they made those promises to aren`t the type to forget and look for any excuse to loot & burn.

Something like 98% of private acres are white owned, one of the arguments made for land redistribution is racism.   What do you suppose the ratio of white ownership of corporate stock is? 

r3020
Senior Advisor

NASADQ says you have to promote more women. Well it doesn't have to be real women. They just have to identify as women.

rsbs
Advisor

one of the buzzwords you see coming from the liberal left a lot is "community", such as this morning when I was watching TV and hearing about the new "community" programs proposed to shift the police funding to......if you take "community" and shift a letter, delete the "why" and add some "ssss" you get Communist, right? That's what they are really after.

bruce MN
Advisor

Yes.  Both of us here get Social Security checks monthly. 

You may as well some day, unless aRepublican Majority gets in place and dumps you into “the market”.