cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Prediction for Tomorrow

Members of this site have already shown us the defense roadmap that begins tomorrow. Black lives matter was an insurrection against our government. We tolerated that, so why can't we consider what happened at our Capitol the same thing? That will be the main subject. The other subject is that Donald J. Trump, who loves our people and his loyal Congress had nothing to do with this. I wouldn't be surprised if they interject some Antifa references. They will say Trump tried to call it off, to no success. Heck, he wasn't even there. He never told the mob to attack the Capitol. He was there for a peaceful protest, having no clue whatsoever that these people would go down to the Capitol and break in. He never ordered that. The elections were indeed rigged and to boot, none of this is even Constitutional so there is no reason to hear it in the first place. And Black Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter, and Black Lives Matter.

And I have no idea how the very people who were next in line for the Presidency were specifically targeted by the mob to be hanged or killed. Coincidence?  Also it was a coincidence that this rally was held on the very day that the vote was being certified at the Capitol. And it's just bad timing that Trump didn't call out the National Guard. He didn't know it was needed, The Capitol is the best protected place in our nation. Trump was horrified by all of this - it was actually planned by liberals to make him look bad.

Yeah, that is a summary, but remember, Black Lives Matter was far worse. and Democrats did nothing about it.

21 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Prediction for Tomorrow

(And Black Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter, and Black Lives Matter.)

I understand your embarrassment about your hypocrisy of not saying a peep over past 4 years there knapper, but you do pose a good question in why did you hypocrats do nothing.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Knapper, you predict this defense because you`re from a time when right & wrong were still taught, you inherently know this is a sham trial.   It`s political, a waste of time, the bars are set pretty low. 

Had Democrats cracked down on their BLM voters they wouldn`t look hypocritical now, however had they cracked down on BLM, Jobiden wouldn`t be in the white house. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

poor knapper...the mental gymnastics that it takes to be a liberal must be exhausting.

r3020
Senior Advisor

BLM did 2 billion in damage, killed and injured 100s of cops and killed many people who defended their property.  Yet you still claim those protest are not worse than what happened at the capital. Dems not only incited the BLM rioters, they participated in them. And paid the legal bills of those arrested.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Great responses. 

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I nailed it!

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Your concern warms my heart. Thank you.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

You're a good German knap.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I have found the subject that twangs your cold little heart strings and nailed it dead on. Us damn liberals and our concern about attacking the Capitol to hang and kill our government leaders so the President can become a despot and rule for as long as he likes. How dare we think about that when black people protesting and a few of them are breaking laws! Where are our priorities?