Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Prediction for Tomorrow

And Scottish.

r3020
Senior Advisor

See Knapper. You justify rioting. As long as they burn the right buildings and kill the right people. We condemned the rioting in the streets and we condemned the rioting at the capital. The dems did more to incite riots than did Trump yet you give your tribe a pass.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yes Knapp - you hit it right on the nose.   The Traitors here will never live down their love of Trump.   I don’t get it - I have never gotten it - and I’m glad whatever they see in the Bass Tard that they still think they need to protect, I never did.

They won’t figure it out, until Trump takes a dump on them - like he eventually dies to everyone that finally sees through him.   Some of us are just fortunate that way - we saw that he had no clothes on right from the start.   His lies didn’t affect us, like the weak minded here that still back him.

Jen

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Prediction for Today

The only reason some of these so called "conservatives" think the BLM protests were far, far worse and cataclysmic than and attempted coup on or government is that the coup was attempted by THEIR LEADER. They wanted him to succeed. They have no qualms about wiping their hinds on the Constitution as long as the Constitution is broken for their side. This insurrection and riot stands against the very thing our real founding fathers and Revolutionary War heroes fought and died to defend. The very same thing, and they see it as a minor incident.

And then they make up crap and attempt to put words in our mouths about the black lives movement and find it heinous that we didn't post about it as often as Trump takes fixing his hair or 3020 spent on Benghazi. It's a load of hogwash.

I thank God that we were somehow able to save our democracy by a near hair and seconds in timing. Trump needs to be charged and banned from being able to call himself a politician ever again. The attempted coup was his baby and he skillfully whipped it up.

All of the GOP barring a few with morals, will vote to set Trump free so that they will have hope of living under his thumb in four more years. They are all traitors each and every one that votes not to convict. Trump's mob would have killed them all, but they made it, so it's Trump cult full speed ahead and Trump style Fascism is all OK with them. Traitors all.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(The only....... Traitors all.)

Knapper, your post is straight out of the far left winger hypocrat playbook - you have been a good winger soldier and you will not be censored; you can keep your social media accounts - for now.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You are wrong again Knapper. It's because it occurred nightly for months, encouraged and participated in by dems, killed and injured 1000s including cops, and caused over 2 billion in damages. And none of the dems condemned the riots, all they said was the people's right to protest must be protected at all cost.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Violence is never the answer. BLM should have protested peacefully every time. This does not in any way excuse or outweigh an attempt to overthrow our government,and if anyone but Trump had done it, you would be singing a different tune and you know that is true.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The very people who have put Trump on trial are the same people who defended, supported, and participated in the BLM protest. Which occured over MONTHS will BILLIONS in damages, and 1,000s killed or injured.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Thank you sir. I appreciate that. Hey, when I'm right, I'm right. As I told 3020, if anyone had attempted a coup and execution of our Vice President, Speaker of the House and Congress other than Trump loyalists, you would be in the streets with your guns cocked and loaded. Anyone but Trump and you would be on maximum alert.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Aawwww. Wittle Knapper get his wittle feelings hurt. Doesn't your wittle hypocrat t shirt fit right?