cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Prediction

What's the purpose of showing a picture of an assault rifle on here?

I don't think he was showing it because he's going pheasant hunting this weekend. It's meant for one purpose - to intimidate. If you can't see that - you should get your eyes checked.

Tick Tock...

Jen
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Craig is incapable of expressing himself in words. He used to be OK, but over the last five or more years, he just resorts to showing pictures and memes and of course attempting bad German.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe you guys should put a leash on him. I'm here posting primarily because of the crap he was posting.

Apparently, you missed his post of the rifle. That's the post I was responding to. I felt my wording was obvious what I was speaking against....

Jen
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

There are several ways to view posts. I view them chronologically, at least I think, but all of your posts show replies to my first post however I am viewing it. I am open to suggestions on how I should set my view options. Apparently we do not see posts all the same way.

I saw Craig's drum shotgun post (just a picture) and replied to Craig. I'm not sure where you are coming from and you are relatively new here, but I have been posting on this page for maybe 15 years, maybe more. Be aware I am what BA and others would call a "liberal." If you don't like that, fine. As I have said here before, it takes all views and ideas to be a true democracy. I don't want to shut anyone up, and I deplore those who would, no matter how mistaken.

So make of me what you wish. And be aware you are pretty much new here, so look at what us old timers say and don't assume.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No problem - just a slight misunderstanding. Tensions are pretty high. I'll be glad when this election is over.

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

He's a job creator. That is what he will continue to do win or lose.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Unemployment is at 2005-2006 levels in case you are misinformed otherwise.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe. Most of his jobs are service type jobs. Most low paying. I see no reason that he would pay any more than he has to - just like his taxes.

In September, it was reported that business at his various entities had dropped 16%. It'll be more in October. We'll see how long it lasts.

Tick Tock....

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

Workforce participation rates are also at their lows.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

So basically everyone who wants to work has a job?