cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Prepare for it

The Korean “talks” popping up seemingly out of nowhere virtually assure that the white right is going to come out well ahead in the battle for the soul of the West. The fact that there is expanding populist support for authoritarianism in the economic powers and rapid fire mechanisms in place to squelch populist dissent at the same time is likely an irreversible situation by any democratic means.

It could very soon get to be duck and cover world.
15 Replies
basset&co
Senior Contributor

Re: Prepare for it

even you can't make up enough lies to cover your tracks of mistaken predictions....keep trying, the "music" seems familiar...

hardnox
Advisor

I'm not following you as far as that specific situation is concerned.

NoKo is behaving about how it has been predicted they would. Not a thing lost by spending months or years talking.

If you're annoyed by the triumphal claims of the righteous, don't worry about it. It doesn't take much.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Bruce has been an excellent poster on this site for quite some time....

You, Bass, don't bring anything to the conversation, just a continual supply of worthless opinionated comments.....Typical....

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

What predictions are you referring to?  I missed the electoral college thing a year and a half ago. Only other one I recall making is the GOP taking over the MN govt a couple of days ago. Standing by that one. And this one. 

hardnox
Advisor

I predicted that David Dennison would defile our nation in his first year more than all previous Presidents combined.

Chalk one up for me.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Heeee Heeee...too funny - and for most - right out the window without a clue....

Jen
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Bruuuuuce

(Bruce has been an excellent poster on this site for quite some time....)

Hey Bruce, a little recognition for ya - OK, it's only TT, but still.

TT, it appears that you attempted to be funny a few times today, hope that's not your intention with your "Bruce has been an excellent poster" post.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Trump has said that it will take a “major event” to unite this country. 17 dead kids isn’t a major event? It was and it did unite the country- the same ones against trump, congress and the nra!!! But I know what trump means and what he wants to be the MAJOR EVENT— nuclear war with N. Korea! You guys good with that?
basset&co
Senior Contributor

[ New ]

Bruce has been an excellent poster on this site for quite some time....

You, Bass, don't bring anything to the conversation, just a continual supply of worthless opinionated comments.....Typical....

mean while jenny is the "typical" hypocrite with 3 fingers facing  mouth and mirror showing image of self.

Opinionated?   OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make America Great Again! and now

Keep America Great!

credit my self with a nice little bombing run this morning, keep up with the "news" jenny, cnn and those

haven't got the time change washed off, so the parrots are behind...   LMAO