cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Best Bet

True about the patience, but I cannot help but believe that just the attitude of America that would have arisen from a positive winner like Mitt Romney at the helm would have created an environment where business would be expanding , jobs would be created, and tax revenue growth would have happened.

With this slacker in chief, the country feels defeated, and the attitude carrys over to the actions.

Bama does not have the will of the American people behind him, and that is of his own doing.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Best Bet

0bama had no plan or intent to fix the mess that he willingly "inherited".  0bama was purposely making the mess worse and redistributing wealth.

But, yeah your point is well taken, the 40 or so % with their snoot in the trough won`t cut a president Rand Paul or Ted Cruz one itoa of a chance, so we are as that one guy DB51 says "We`re screwed".   Should perhaps the liberals and conservative go through a divorce?   Split the country into separate regions....it might be the best for the kids.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Pres in future.

Whether you want to accept it or not, he did inherit it. That is undeniable. His willingness was attached to the presidency, not the mess GWB left.

Democracy in your country has never been tried and never will until voting is compulsory. I know you will interpret that as a police state but the real thoughts of the people nation cannot be known when only half vote. It is always the underprivileged and poor don't vote because they see nothing in it for them. Make them vote and results will follow but allowing the poor etc to have input for an election result has never sat comfortably with the GOP. And it won't with you.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re:If i were you, I would put my money on Ted Cruz

Why do you guys keep insisting that we are where we are ALL because of Obama???  You know darn well that your folks had just as big a hand in it as any liberal ever did.