cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

President Obama says ISIS is contained

Words of wisdom from the same man who proclaimed if you like your policy you can keep your policy. Period. and also claims the greatest threat to man kind is man made global warming.

Almighty God please forgive Barack Obama for his sinful blatant lies and allow the Spirit to move within him so as he want to obey Your every word especially your commandment thou shout not lie.

10 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

ummmmmmmm

missionaccomp.jpg

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: ummmmmmmm

So Obama is just as stupid as Bush?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

NO, but  you are.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

What a juvenile, no wonder you are so sexually confused.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: President Obama says ISIS is contained

I thought you said praying on this site got you sent to the woodshed????  Also, do only repub presidents get a break on saying intel that isn't correct???  Obama said this a week or so ago.  Obviously that was bad intel but you go with what you get RIGHT???  RIGHT????

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Heey whoboy,where you been boy?  I thought you probably went to poop and the pigs ate you!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: President Obama says ISIS is contained

@schnurrbart wrote:

I thought you said praying on this site got you sent to the woodshed????  Also, do only repub presidents get a break on saying intel that isn't correct???  Obama said this a week or so ago.  Obviously that was bad intel but you go with what you get RIGHT???  RIGHT????

He said it yesterday morning.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

:)

originalok.jpg

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Oh, isn't that sweet, you missed me Stashman.  Sorry, but I have a life.