cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

President T & Melonia big hit with the Troops.

I suppose this is why the Libs are now dragging out tabloid trash about "bone spurs" and "Seal team unmasked" to counter what REALLY happened on the president`s Christmas trip.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/melania-yellow-jacket-boots-surprise-christmas-trip-iraq/

U.S. President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump greet military personnel at the dining facility during an unannounced visit to Al Asad Air Base, Iraq December 26, 2018. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

41 Replies
Senior Contributor

unhinged

Is the only way to describe them.   Not the slightest bit of good news regarding Trump can go unsullied.   He could save a baby from a burning house and the headline would read "Trump leaves family dog to die in burning house."

Senior Contributor

Re: President T & Melonia big hit with the Troops.

Maybe they were happy about the 10% pay raise they did not get.

Even the British and Canadian news points out that lie from your dear leader and notes the troops new they had not received and 10% raise.

Why is  it that he can not stick to the truth when he speaks?

Honored Advisor

Re: unhinged

Yeah what`s that damned stupid story about "bone spurs" something like "my friend`s dad was a podiatrist and he told her that Fred Trump ...blah blah blah...paid....blah blah blah ....rent.....blah blah blah student deferment...blah blah blah 1968...blah blah blah"  When I read that crap I figured in the somewhat objective news that it would be reported that Trump`s Christmas troop visit was successful. 

Honored Advisor

So President Donald Trump was against giving the troops a 10% pay raise???   okay I`ll bite, what`s the catch, did the Democrats tie the US into having to grant amnesty to a bunch of Mexicans for the troops to get a 10% raise?

Senior Advisor

How much did Canada pay draft dodgers during the Vietnam era?

Senior Contributor

Coincidence

Trump leaves country to visit troops, (good for him & troops), and Dow sets record gains.  He comes back today and Dow falls 300 points as I type.  Hmmmmm?

Senior Contributor

The Troops do not need a 10% raise and they know it. Maybe in Bart's day they were under paid but that is not the case now or for the last 20 years.

Senior Contributor

Then why did Trump say it Racer?

Senior Contributor

Then why did Trump say it Racer?

His followers do not like to admit it but it is because he does not speak the truth very often.

He also does not think or consider what the words coming from his mouth mean or will do others