Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

President Trump Vindicated!

where are the headlines?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/23/lara-logan-mueller-indictment-media/

Lovely Lara weighs in on the hypocrisy of the left leaning media.

31 Replies
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: President Trump Vindicated!

The left has been fed (and believed) so much misinformation over the past few years that it will obviously take some time to recover.  Still, much of this has been of their own doing, due to their total intoxication on all things Obama and Clinton.  They should have sobered up a bit when their deep state point players who actually created much of the core problems that were being investigated (not the peripheral stuff) were replaced with people who don't selectively leak information to curry their favor and fan the flames -- instead, they have maintained their belief in the innocence of those players, and will likely continue to do so until/unless additional public or legal pressures force them to face reality.  For example, the ongoing investigations into "obstruction of justice" are moot if the there was no actual obstruction OR if the obstructive actions were to prevent a miscarriage of justice via covering up potential or alleged illegal actions of those who claimed the obstructions, again namely those (mostly already replaced) deep state point players from the CIA, FBI, and DOJ.  Then again, there are also the issues of how the related activities of Obama, Clintons, the DNC, and several others were handled by those same people -- speaking not only of the email investigation, but also about the incriminating content of many emails and texts, the meeting on the tarmac, the creation of the dossier, the multiple deliveries of the dossier to various sources to achieve credibility in enough critical mass to achieve the desired illusions, the FISA warrant, the conspiracy to create the core illusions Mueller investigated, and the obstruction and collusion to prevent, delay or sway the opposing investigations.  Of course, the actual Mueller report might address some of this, yet it is possible we will never know.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-end-of-the-collusion-delusion_2850549.html

A good article, IMO.  And, a good quote from the author from the article --

“The capital you function on in news media is TRUST. You lose some of that every time your readers/viewers figure out you sold a lie to them.”

P.S.-- I never paid much attention to CNN.  I gave up on MSNBC before Obama was POTUS.  I minimize how much I read/watch from CBS and/or FOX, and nearly always supplement their stories with information from alternate sources.  

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Just once I'd like to see a rational response from these left wing groups.

Here is a comment from an article in The Hill;"The public has a right to know the full scope of Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election and whether the President of the United States played any role in such interference,"

Rather than; the public has a right to know the full scope of the attempt to discredit a sitting President by a person or persons unknown and if those persons had any collusion with the Russians.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So just because your dear leader and none of his family were charged with anything so far I see everyone lining up to say he has been absolved of any wrong doing.

You might be jumping the gun on that. Maybe you should wait until the report is available to see what was said.

The report is supposed to be about Russian involvement in past election(s).

It did result in several people from your dear leaders inner circle being jailed and others still pending court action or sentencing.

Some have delayed sentencing because they are still co-operating with other investigations.

So what I am thinking that some posts here are claiming everything is OK and that "the left" was wrong in what they said BUT there is still a lot of things happening that do not indicate an all clear from illegal and immoral activity so maybe those saying "the left" was wrong should wait a while before they end up being the ones shown to be wrong..........just saying, lots to come yet.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Part of the low IQ group are you.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

I guess two years and millions of dollars isn't enough.

Sucks to be wrong all of the time.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

At least one person here understands what happened and is happening. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Millions of dollars wasted....two years of trying to overturn an election by nefarious means, zero Russian collusion charges on Trump....perhaps some to come on the democrats, though...yeah....we understand perfectly.

Maybe just eat the plate of crow quietly and move on?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(It did result in several people from your dear leaders inner circle being jailed and others still pending court action or sentencing.)

The Mueller probe was implemented to investigate Russian government efforts to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election (under the watch of Obama) and any possible links or coordination between Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government - the "several people" from Trump's inner circle being jailed, etc. could have all been investigated by the DOJ, didn't need a special counsel to charge for the crimes charged to Manafort, Cohen, etc. 

(So what I am thinking that some posts here are claiming everything is OK and that "the left" was wrong in what they said BUT there is still a lot of things happening that do not indicate an all clear from illegal and immoral activity so maybe those saying "the left" was wrong should wait a while before they end up being the ones shown to be wrong..........just saying, lots to come yet.)

Yep, Democrats said the Mueller investigation was the be-all-end-all, now they are moving the bar because Mueller didn't get Trump or his family.  Appears they are taking the thrill up his leg matthews view of how could Mueller let Trump off the hook.