cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

President Trump at the AFB National Convention

I watched President Trump address the American Farm Bureau 100th Convention, yesterday. The second year in a row to do so. 

He was very warmly recieved and loved by the attendees. 

I loved the rancher from the Arizona border that said, "Mr. President, build that wall!"  He also mentioned that the Vatican has a giant wall around their sovereign nation. 

I watched it on RFD- TV, where you can probably watch a recording of it. 🤠👍🇺🇸

8 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: President Trump at the AFB National Convention

What is that fancy new fence of yours for?
Senior Contributor

to keep someone's daughter's funny looking cattle out of his property?

now don't blow a fuse!   Smiley Happy

Veteran Advisor

It isn’t to keep illegals out. You guys have the inside info on all this so tell us. What is the plan? Is he going to tear down what is already in place and replace with one of these new super designs or is he just going to fill the gaps. If I gotta help pay for it, I think I should at least know what I’m paying for. I’m sure y'all Know all about it.
Senior Contributor

“I” before “e” except after “c”.   Since you are the spelling police on here, 

Senior Contributor

well schnur, how about chucky and nancy meeting with the president so YOU can get an answer to your questions, rather than vacation in the sun.

Veteran Advisor

YOU  GUYS  DIDN't  get  the  TWEET  -  about  the A  F  B. convention the President  said  he  was  going  to  speak  at  again  in NASHVILLE  -   -   -

The  S  N  Live  stuff never  ends   -  an  hour  later  it  was  taken  down  -    -     -

UN- believable  -  Nashville  -  New  Orleans   -  looking  for  wall   footings  -  I  guess  -   -   -

More  CON- flation  -  maybe  ?  

Veteran Advisor

Where  is  K O R N   and  Charlie  Farquharson   -    HEE  -  HAW   -  that's  ALL  - -   - -   -- 

Senior Contributor

@k-289 wrote:

Where  is  K O R N   and  Charlie  Farquharson   -    HEE  -  HAW   -  that's  ALL  - -   - -   -- 

the better you can do?   lol