32 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: President O'bummer goes full bore anti-Semite

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: President goes full bore anti-Semite

snip-

The third-highest ranking House Democrat shared a stage with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious racist and anti-Semite, and has refused to condemn the hate group leader.

South Carolina Rep. James Clyburn attended a 2011 event with Farrakhan and shared the stage with him, even after Jewish groups voiced their opposition to Clyburn attending the event. Clyburn told the Final Call, a Nation of Islam publication, that he was “not bothered in the least bit” by criticisms of his attendance at the event.

As the assistant Democratic leader, Clyburn is the third-highest ranked Democrat in the House. He declined to condemn Farrakhan in a statement released to The Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday.

“I have fought all my life to advance the cause of social justice and equality, and I have always opposed bigotry in all its forms,” Clyburn said in the statement. His office declined repeated inquiries regarding whether the congressman is willing to condemn Farrakhan, and whether he stood by his decision in 2011 to shrug off criticisms of Farrakhan.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/james-clyburn-top-democrat-ties-farrakhan/

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

You mean when he said "globalist"?   That's all I came across. 

bruce MN
Advisor

+

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Plenty of non jewish globalist

bruce MN
Advisor

That’s totally unrelated and irrelevant to the current most popular usage.

You know that of course, so why be so coy? It was code...dig whistle stuff coming out of both Dave and Huck’sgirl. Maybeshedidn’t know that one, obviously having heard much and any number of terms to describe the same tribe sitting around the family dinner table while growing up. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

The only thing that can hear a dog whistle is a dog. Are you a dog? How is it you are always hearing dog whistles?

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Obama is a globalist, Hillary too. Not jews. 

It's just made up stuff to try to keep people from applying the correct labels. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Not in the context provided by Dave and Sarah. 

Hit your 4chan or dailystormer bookmark tab and ***** on this one.

And quit posting assertions you know full are junk.