cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: President goes full bore anti-Semite

It's hilarious when you say you're not into identity politics, cause you are  full bore 200% deep into identity politics.

But, didn't know barry and hill were jews, thanks for the heads up.

bruce MN
Advisor

Proverbially.....”Good people on both sides.”.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I think Bruce has been sniffing glue again.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

How do you righties spin this? WH lawyers say that trump emphatically denies all allegations from Stormy. Then they say she should honor her non disclosure contract! Spin it.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What about "Jerusalem capital of Israel" and "Jared Kushner, Trump`s only ally in White House"?    The anti-semite card is a hard one to play against Trump.  

If you go to the Bible, just prior to the "6th seal 6th trump, 6th vial" the new world order is failing, then satan is released by arch angel Michael onto the world to preserve it.  Well with Brexit and Trump and Putin (Esau) and others kicking up their populist heels, the only one that will save the Leftist utopia is satan.  We`re very close to SHTF

http://biblestudyforlife.com/6th_seal_6th_trumpet_6th_vial.htm  

6th Seal, 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial

What are these seals? The Knowledge of God's Word, To know God's word, His Plan.

Seal of God in your forehead is the truth of God's word in your forehead vs the mark the of beast (Satan, false deception) in your forehead the deception of false teaching and the tradition of man in your forehead.

Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
  • Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
  • Revelation 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
  • The word crystal means absolute purity
  • The Greek word used here for "beast" is "zoon" - meaning living ones or creatures
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
  • 6th seal  -  Don't be deceived = Question, who shall be able to stand against Satan?
  • Satan's riding this white horse
  • Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
  • Bow - 5115 and 5088 = is toxon
  • It does not mean a bow like a bow and arrow, but rather a bow made of a simple fabric
  • It has the Greek base = to bear seed.
  • It identifies Satan and the Kenites, This simple colored fabric is a counterfeit for the bow that sits round about the throne of God, which is spoken of in the Revelation 4
  • Satan the false christ appears to be Christ by imitating the Messiah
  • 2 Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.
Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
r3020
Senior Advisor

Does stormy attend Louis Farrakhan rallies.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

the perversion of meanings

Meant to divide people against each other.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/globalist;

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: the perversion of meanings

Absolutely you make my point.

The capture of the term by the alt-right, white nationalist factions etc. as a code word is unquestionably a perversion of the generally accepted version. Thanks for helping to clear that up.   I’d hope that you aren’t attempting to say that Trump and Sanders weren’t using that in reference to Mr. Cohn in any other manner than as a nod to those elements.

You can be an impressive word or term bender, but that would be a monumental stretch.

It’s no different than or at least essentially akin to 3020 and a few others including you on occasion, throwing around “progressive” like a rag doll.

****** FWIW, I must admit, that as hideous as that is it is no where near as sickening as Democrat pols refering to themselves as “progressive” when they are nothing close to being so.  Not being so beat Hillary as much as anything.  Too many people mistook Trump’s phony populism for a form of it. Which is half ways understandable upon reflecting on the fact that some of the most effective progressives over time have often been Republicans.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: the perversion of meanings

Read the definition.  When I use the word thats what I mean.    You hear dog whistles only if your ear is tuned to it.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

progressivism

Using the power of government to effect social change.   My definition.

See also, eugenics, prohibition, concentration camp.